Fiverr Community Forum

+15.000$ in my first year as a seller , Thanks to the way i talk with my customers

Hey guys!, i just wanna share with you this Tip , It all depends on how you talk to your customers , for me ! i make them Feels like kings and Queens , :slight_smile: Yes it’s That Simple , So work out on how you talk !

Goodluck People <3

7 Likes

That many zeroes made me think it was a 15k TIP :laughing::money_mouth_face:
In a year, You did a great job!
Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha 15k TIP that would be Crazy awesome ! Thank you my dear brother , All the best

1 Like

No it’s not only about the way you talk to your customers. It’s your talent. YOU are VERY talented my friend. I am a fan :slight_smile:.

Congratulations on your success.

4 Likes

Oh Anna ! :smiley: Thank you so much for the sweet words ! you are great VoiceOver too !

4 Likes

I am amazed by your music as well. I will keep you in mind if/when I have a project I need music for :blush:

1 Like

Congrats! You are an inspiration. I hope your earnings just keep growing!

1 Like

Bless you Joan :wink: You are welcome anytime !!

Maddie!! Your Gigs is so awesome :astonished: :smiley:! , Thank you so much , I wish you the Same my dear !

2 Likes

xD It’s Joanna, but its an easy mistake. I’ll favorite all your gigs so I don’t lose them. :joy:

1 Like

haha :sweat_smile: my bad Joanna and yes! i did the same for your gig , Thank you so much !

Congratulations brother. You are an inspiration to New Sellers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep Going brother Toaufik All the best with your business :smiley: You will reach it oneday

1 Like

Thanx brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg that is amazing. Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Congrats, hope you make a lot more.

1 Like

Congratulations. I totally agree, you have to make the customer feel like they are your only customer and being awesome at what you do helps.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone :blush: ! All the best with your gigs

Congratulations! I actually just started my first gig yesterday doing voiceovers, may I ask how long it took you to get your first customer? :slight_smile: and if you have any advice on how I could make it better, I’d appreciate it so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. This will inspire others. Great gigs!

1 Like