15 days on fiverr without a single message form buyer and not a single order get from any gig

jayantvyas

I am working on fiverr from last two week and didn’t get any query form buyer or not a single product is sell. I want to change my user name according my work, I think this will help me to start selling on this platform.
one more concern which is very important, I tried everything to make best gig, decrease price, written best content used best image but still not getting any order. If i not get any order so long, what should i do ?
i cant increase my seller level which is very important for this platform,
can’t apply for pro account as well.

Please help me becoz now i am a full time freelancer … what should i do …
please help me in this. as i think my gig is not appear to users.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks but still this is a big issue if you are spending your all time on a hope that you will get something and you got nothing…

But thanks to your advice, I already checked and did many improvement but issue is still same …

I think i should wait for next 15 days …

🙂🙂🙂🙂

Thanks but still this is a big issue if you are spending your all time on a hope that you will get something and you got nothing…

But thanks to your advice, I already checked and did many improvement but issue is still same …

I think i should wait for next 15 days …

🙂

you are spending your all time on a hope that you will get something and you got nothing…

i am a full time freelancer

Because as a full time freelancer you need to know that hoping and waiting wouldn’t pay your bills.

If you are claiming to be a full time freelancer then your destiny is only on you and only up to YOU to take steps to build YOUR business.

My username has absolutely zero to do with what I sell and I took about two weeks to make my first sale. :woman_shrugging:

Don’t forget to make good use of the Buyer Request section. It helps, especially when you’re still new to Fiverr and are trying to earn trusted buyers.

Make sure to keep an eye out for scams and trolls, though. I’ve already dealt with two.

I blocked both of them and flagged the second one’s video. 😆

you are spending your all time on a hope that you will get something and you got nothing…

i am a full time freelancer

Because as a full time freelancer you need to know that hoping and waiting wouldn’t pay your bills.

If you are claiming to be a full time freelancer then your destiny is only on you and only up to YOU to take steps to build YOUR business.

its up to luck man. I could work my ass off and not get a single click until the year begins in a 5

I am learning it is an exercise in patience and hard work. I have been on Fiverr for about a month and a half and have received ten orders. I have followed every tip of advice people have provided me on this forum. Still, it has been a slow process for orders to roll in. Keep working, reading, and improving. Best of luck to you!

its up to luck man. I could work my ass off and not get a single click until the year begins in a 5

its up to luck man.

Well first of all I’m not a man.

could work my ass off and not get a single click

If you didn’t get a single click that means that you didn’t work your ass off.

And a lot of successful sellers are good example for working hard.

Working hard doesn’t mean only sitting, waiting for the orders to come through and completeing then.

Working hard means being a businessman and not relying on fiverr algorithm, most of successful sellers are also having great credentials outside of the platform that brings them visibility.

I am working on fiverr from last two week and didn’t get any query form buyer or not a single product is sell. I want to change my user name according my work, I think this will help me to start selling on this platform.

one more concern which is very important, I tried everything to make best gig, decrease price, written best content used best image but still not getting any order. If i not get any order so long, what should i do ?

i cant increase my seller level which is very important for this platform,

can’t apply for pro account as well.

Please help me becoz now i am a full time freelancer … what should i do …

please help me in this. as i think my gig is not appear to users.

I want to change my user name according my work

Username once created, can’t be changed.

Archived