16 days no order

mohamedben123

Dear @mohamedben123 1st of all you have find some special skills of you and the research on fiver and here you will get a lot of idea about how to make your give more interesting than others. after this make some good gig that has demand on market.
Now comes the main part marketing, you have to share your gig in different socal media an try to do some seo as well so that your gig come in the first page.
That’s it, hope this will help you. 😍
Best of luck?

Dear @mohamedben123 1st of all you have find some special skills of you and the research on fiver and here you will get a lot of idea about how to make your give more interesting than others. after this make some good gig that has demand on market.

Now comes the main part marketing, you have to share your gig in different socal media an try to do some seo as well so that your gig come in the first page.

That’s it, hope this will help you. 😍

Best of luck?

Thank you for your advice

Most likely you’re not getting orders because you’re not trying hard enough.
For example, you’re a writer yet you managed to write only 5 sentences for your gig description. Fiverr has given you enough space to write a kickass sales pitch and that’s the best you came up with? You had 16 days to improve your gigs.

You need to put some effort into your gigs. Freelancing is not like most 9 to 5 jobs where you show up and the work is waiting for you. You have to actually find work and that starts by promoting your service.

Hey, I have a similar situation. It has been about a week I guess that I have been here and nothing to show for it.
Although, my previous experience from other freelancing platforms says that you just need to keep working on your profile and keep checking in every other hour, so that the status always shows online.
Get the Fiverr App and put your status as online. This should probably help.

Freelancing is tough for beginners, with no feedback or reviews, it’s really tough to standout and easy to be ignored. Try to keep your head high and keep trying. Sooner or later you will land your first job. Hope is important, frustration is optional.

Cheers and good luck!

Most likely you’re not getting orders because you’re not trying hard enough.

For example, you’re a writer yet you managed to write only 5 sentences for your gig description. Fiverr has given you enough space to write a kickass sales pitch and that’s the best you came up with? You had 16 days to improve your gigs.

You need to put some effort into your gigs. Freelancing is not like most 9 to 5 jobs where you show up and the work is waiting for you. You have to actually find work and that starts by promoting your service.

That right

I will change my gig description and thank you

Hey, I have a similar situation. It has been about a week I guess that I have been here and nothing to show for it.

Although, my previous experience from other freelancing platforms says that you just need to keep working on your profile and keep checking in every other hour, so that the status always shows online.

Get the Fiverr App and put your status as online. This should probably help.

Freelancing is tough for beginners, with no feedback or reviews, it’s really tough to standout and easy to be ignored. Try to keep your head high and keep trying. Sooner or later you will land your first job. Hope is important, frustration is optional.

Cheers and good luck!

Thank for your advice

Archived