1st February 2020 - FIVERR'S 10th Anniversary - 18 Days to go

balubfa12

Hi All,

1st February 2010 which is the day a new freelance platform (Fiverr) Started it’s journey with few gigs (Services).

image.jpg.a4dc23c2fc243f6786bf7c6ef5046939.jpg

1st January 2020 Fiverr is one of the Best and trusted freelance platform and has more than 300 service categories and Millions of gigs. Special thanks to Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger for creating such an amazing freelance platform.

I have joined fiverr in August 2011 and today i can proudly say that i am working with many global clients through fiverr. Fiverr changed many freelancers life. Many bought houses, cars and started their dream businesses with their fiverr freelance revenues.

So The clock is TICKING for Fiverr;s 10th Anniversary… 30 Days to Go…

Hi All,

1st February 2010 which is the day a new freelance platform (Fiverr) Started it’s journey with few gigs (Services).

1st January 2020 Fiverr is one of the Best and trusted freelance platform and has more than 300 service categories and Millions of gigs. Special thanks to Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger for creating such an amazing freelance platform.

I have joined fiverr in August 2011 and today i can proudly say that i am working with many global clients through fiverr. Fiverr changed many freelancers life. Many bought houses, cars and started their dream businesses with their fiverr freelance revenues.

So The clock is TICKING for Fiverr;s 10th Anniversary… 30 Days to Go…

Special thanks to Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger for creating such an amazing freelance platform.

And thank you too for bringing this up for newbies who have no idea that it’s been a decade of a journey for Fiverr. And, the User Interface reminds me of old Twitter rather than an independent platform. 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the remind.
I joined fiverr in April 2011 and I proud to said fiverr change my life, allow me work with clients from around the globe, some of them are big corporate / individual. Which is quite impossible in real life.

Wondering will fiverr having a great celebration for it’s 10 anniversary birthday!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived