Fiverr Community Forum

1st order on very 1st day

Hi everyone!

I know how it matters in the life of a freelancer to earn a 1st order on very 1st day on Fiverr.

I was little surprised how I did it but it was.

Actually, Fiverr is the platform which polishes talent and present to buyers.

I just completed my profile, passed Fiverr English test, completed course Essentials for freelancers (Free of cost) and published my two gigs. AND I EARNED MY FIRST ORDER ON A VERY FIRST DAY AND DELIVERED THE SAME WITHIN DUE TIME. HURRAH

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO HAVE ORDER ON A VERY FIRST DAY???

Thanks Fiverr
Warm Regards

5 Likes

Aww welcome and CONGRATULATIONS, that’s amazing!! :partying_face: A lot of new sellers will be very jealous haha. You’re off on a great start, let’s hope you keep this momentum going :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for appreciation. Thanks again

1 Like

Hi all respectable!

I hope you all are doing well!

As earlier, I shared in my first post, I had an order on very first day of my Fiverr seller life but today, after its competition, I am seeing nothing in my buyers request tab…

Can anyone help me on said issue, please?

Warm Regards

It could be because there are simply no requests, but I’d advise you to check this link: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) - Welcome / Fiverr FAQ - Fiverr Community Forum

If you have any issues in the future, I suggest first searching your problem within the forum. Most likely your questions have already been answered :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your response
So greatful
Regards

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome to fiverr forum

1 Like

Congratulation… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulation and best of luck

1 Like