2 computer at a time

sujoyachariya

Hello, everyone, I am here on Fiverr for a few months but I don’t get any order from it, and my gig impression and click is very poor. For this reason, I delete all my old gigs and post a totally new gig. In the first week after posting the gig, again my gigs impressions and clicks fall dramatically.
Now, I think this is because I can’t active 24H and that’s because I use a laptop for my work. Now I wanted to buy a PC to active 24H.
My question is if there is any problem with log in to both computers at a time. And if there is any problem what can I do?
One more thing please give me some suggestions for success on Fiverr.
Thank you

Hello, everyone, I am here on Fiverr for a few months but I don’t get any order from it, and my gig impression and click is very poor. For this reason, I delete all my old gigs and post a totally new gig. In the first week after posting the gig, again my gigs impressions and clicks fall dramatically.

Now, I think this is because I can’t active 24H and that’s because I use a laptop for my work. Now I wanted to buy a PC to active 24H.

My question is if there is any problem with log in to both computers at a time. And if there is any problem what can I do?

One more thing please give me some suggestions for success on Fiverr.

Thank you

Now, I think this is because I can’t active 24H

This is a Fiverr myth!

Check this out:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

I am here on Fiverr for a few months but I don’t get any order from it,

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Now, I think this is because I can’t active 24H

This is a Fiverr myth!

Check this out:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

I am here on Fiverr for a few months but I don’t get any order from it,

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Thank you for your valuable response. Please give me some suggestions to overcome this situation and get some orders from Fiverr.

Thank you

Archived