2 month in just 1job with gig problem

sorkar_anik

Send buyer requests frequently. I get most of my orders from buyer requests. You can also try sharing your gigs on social media, but I’m not sure if that would help much

I share a lot of my gig on my social media .I always send buyer requests

But no one ever knocked me out. Received an order directly from gig.

I share a lot of my gig on my social media .I always send buyer requests

But no one ever knocked me out. Received an order directly from gig.

But no one ever knocked me out.

Just be aware that this actually means beating someone to unconsciousness. I am glad that nobody has ever done this to you.

Now, as far as not having gotten many jobs, there are literally a hundred thousand other sellers in your vertical selling the exact same service as you. Like any business, Fiverr takes patience and perseverance.

But no one ever knocked me out.

Just be aware that this actually means beating someone to unconsciousness. I am glad that nobody has ever done this to you.

Now, as far as not having gotten many jobs, there are literally a hundred thousand other sellers in your vertical selling the exact same service as you. Like any business, Fiverr takes patience and perseverance.

Thank you…

Sorkar, I think are you new at Fiverr. I am sharing some tips for improving your gig.

1. I already see your gig title, this is not meaningful. So, select a nice gig title for your Fiverr gig.

2. your gig image is not of good quality, So create a meaningful gig image. because of the first impression is best for sale… etc!

Sorkar, I think are you new at Fiverr. I am sharing some tips for improving your gig.

1. I already see your gig title, this is not meaningful. So, select a nice gig title for your Fiverr gig.

2. your gig image is not of good quality, So create a meaningful gig image. because of the first impression is best for sale… etc!

shear

Just to help you with the English translation, the word you are after is “share.”

“Shear” is what you do to remove the wool from a sheep 🙂

shear

Just to help you with the English translation, the word you are after is “share.”

This is fascinating, thank you so much for not only correcting them but also bringing others (me in particular) more knowledge 😂

Me when learning that new word :

8EF423AF-1708-41AC-B645-9CB1E100D3C7.gif.0a1f969a75a3401c5e7ba289e253e842.gif

This is fascinating, thank you so much for not only correcting them but also bringing others (me in particular) more knowledge 😂

Me when learning that new word :

You’re welcome! It’s a really common error on the forums, and if fluent English speakers help correct mistakes for less fluent English speakers, they often won’t know they’re making a mistake! 🙂

You’re welcome! It’s a really common error on the forums, and if fluent English speakers help correct mistakes for less fluent English speakers, they often won’t know they’re making a mistake! 🙂

Sounds like an utopian quest you’re after ! But that is very generous of you !

We also need to get something done with the “Bro/Dear/Mam” situation… Please save us form this !

Sounds like an utopian quest you’re after ! But that is very generous of you !

We also need to get something done with the “Bro/Dear/Mam” situation… Please save us form this !

I’m trying with that one as well! I created a thread with the terms that shouldn’t be used professionally that I link to when I see the common mistakes like “bro” and “dear”:

While Fiverr is a melting pot of different cultures, skills and personalities (which in itself is one of the great strengths of the platform), there are a number of mistakes I keep seeing over and over in communications here on the forum. These mistakes impact poorly on the way in which your interactions are perceived, and could also have a huge negative impact if you use similar terminology in your gigs or client interactions. Dear Never refer to another person as “Dear” in a professional env…

The problem is that the people who need to read it often don’t, or perhaps don’t understand it because the language is too complex. It’s hard to learn if you don’t understand the lessons 😦

I’m trying with that one as well! I created a thread with the terms that shouldn’t be used professionally that I link to when I see the common mistakes like “bro” and “dear”:

While Fiverr is a melting pot of different cultures, skills and personalities (which in itself is one of the great strengths of the platform), there are a number of mistakes I keep seeing over and over in communications here on the forum. These mistakes impact poorly on the way in which your interactions are perceived, and could also have a huge negative impact if you use similar terminology in your gigs or client interactions. Dear Never refer to another person as “Dear” in a professional env…

The problem is that the people who need to read it often don’t, or perhaps don’t understand it because the language is too complex. It’s hard to learn if you don’t understand the lessons 😦

It’s hard to learn if you don’t understand the lessons

or don’t want to learn the lessons 😉

Then wonder why sales don’t happen 😉 😉

🙂

• 2 weeks later...

You are right sir. This is a great tip. Thanks for share your advice.

Archived