Fiverr Forum

2 months - 2 orders?

Hello Fiverr Forum,

I’ve now been om Fiverr for a little more than 2 months, and i’ve only got 2 orders. Am i doing something wrong? Do you have any tips and tricks?

I’m planning on making a video for my Gig.

Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/jonathanbau

Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/jonathanbau/design-a-professional-logo

Thanks,

Jonathan Bau

@jonathanbau Maybe bump your gigs on the My Fiverr Gigs once a day, so you’re on the 1st page more often doesn’t always work if loads of ppl are adding new posts each day but it will drive more impressions and clicks at least?
I’ve already had one paid gig and one other offer (had to cancel because they ordered it first and it simply wasn’t possible to complete) in just a week and I think that may be part of the reason?
Also check out the “Buyers Requests” feature under “Sales” and see if anyone has any work they want done related to your services/gigs and send them an offer, I check it every day and send out as many as I can!
I’ve done all this in under a week and haven;t even promoted my services on social media or my own blog or site yet (WIP) I’m just waiting to load up on more gigs or think of new ones I can do, I think when I get to 10 or more or have more offers I will start doing this, anyway hope that helps somewhat? :slight_smile:

@jonathanbau I checked your profile, your work is actually good (better than a lot of sellers I know who do that sort of thing. haha) – try checking buyer’s requests. You will be able to see at the upper right hand corner --> click sales --> buyer requests, there will be people who look for stuff in your gig category and you can make offers there.

It’s hard when you’re just starting out really! I started the same month as you and it took a lot hard work to get where I am. I wish you the best in your endeavors! :slight_smile:

try to expand another job of a designer such as banner, flyer, brouchue etc,
logo design so much competitor

I might have a couple gigs for you this weekend.

Reply to @r3k0d3d: Thanks you very much for your feedback! I will take a closer look at some of the things you pointed out :slight_smile:

Jonathan Bau

Reply to @theratypist: Thanks you very much!

Reply to @dusuacangmon: Thanks you! I’ll do that.

Reply to @yourtechsupport: Sounds very interesting! Check out the work that i send you.

Jonathan Bau