2 months & just 1 order even regular submission of buyer requests. Any help?

marketistpk

I have been submitting buyer requests on daily basis since last 2 months, I only received one order but client did not give feedback on that and it has been 2 weeks to that order too.
I have asked many sellers to check my gig and they appreciate my gig, but what good of gig if I do not get orders. Sad and Struggling. Thanks

What do you typically say in your buyer requests?

Hey,

I have checked your requirement (then I describe the requirement) and I can provide you (then I share the solution).

Please check my work here;

List of work I have done like a portfolio.

Looking forward to work with you.

Please inbox to order now.

Thanks

Hey,

I have checked your requirement (then I describe the requirement) and I can provide you (then I share the solution).

Please check my work here;

List of work I have done like a portfolio.

Looking forward to work with you.

Please inbox to order now.

Thanks

Hey

Very informal, if the request is from a business or professional they may not appreciate the informal greeting.

Please inbox to order now

Perhaps asking something like “If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me” might be more suitable, “order now” comes across a little bit pressuring.

Just my opinion and I am sure many will disagree but you need to change it up if it’s not working for you.

Guest fibocci

I have been submitting buyer requests on daily basis since last 2 months, I only received one order but client did not give feedback on that and it has been 2 weeks to that order too.

I have asked many sellers to check my gig and they appreciate my gig, but what good of gig if I do not get orders. Sad and Struggling. Thanks

You’ll likely not get many orders from BRs unless you are either very lucky, or established and fit for several jobs; likely both - with more emphasis on luck. I have around a 1% conversion rate myself.

What you can do is improve your skills and optimize your gig in order to suit a variety of needs and keep at it.

Hey

Very informal, if the request is from a business or professional they may not appreciate the informal greeting.

Please inbox to order now

Perhaps asking something like “If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me” might be more suitable, “order now” comes across a little bit pressuring.

Just my opinion and I am sure many will disagree but you need to change it up if it’s not working for you.

Great help, let me change it and see the results. Thanks

Archived