2 months with no buyer after i delivered my first order with 5 star

maryambagheri

Hi, i joined fiverr last year but i didnt take it seriously till i got a message 2 months ago but unfortunatly i didnt know the response time will be shown on my profile and it was not good experience lol Character Design
but after i delivered i got a 5 star review and comment so i thought from now on my profile will get more impressions which did not happen exactly
and now i dont know what to do to get more attraction and some buyers to get interested in my work
do you have any advice for me ? i could use any help really
Thanks <3

Hello Mariam 🙂

First of all, welcome to Fiverr 🙂
Based on what you said, it seems like you are good in what you do (getting a fiver-star review on your first order), but without enough exposure on Fiverr marketplace (2 months with no new orders). What you need is to do some changes to your gig in order to boost its ranking in search results.

Here’s a link to a thread I wrote explaining how to do so:

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…

Hello Mariam 🙂

First of all, welcome to Fiverr 🙂

Based on what you said, it seems like you are good in what you do (getting a fiver-star review on your first order), but without enough exposure on Fiverr marketplace (2 months with no new orders). What you need is to do some changes to your gig in order to boost its ranking in search results.

Here’s a link to a thread I wrote explaining how to do so:

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…

Thank you it helped a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived