2 months without an order

Hello everyone.

I’ve been at Fiverr for 2 months now and haven’t received a single order. I have seen other people’s graphics designing gigs, have updated my gigs and also placed orders through buyers’ requests without any luck.

Also, how can I check where my gigs lie on the front page/recommended list?

Can anyone guide me through what I can do to get my orders coming?

Regards.

Hi Capri,

I really understand how frustrating this is, but when the going gets tough, you just have to keep on moving.

Follow these under listed tips and you will see changes with time

Patient: Capri, you have to be patient as nothing good happen so fast :slight_smile:

Promote your gig: you can promote your gig on social media websites like; google plus, facebook, twitter and lots more, but google plus is highly recommended because that is what i use.

Send Buyers Request: Make sure that you are frequent on the buyers request section and make sure you use at least 8 out of the 10 offers. Make sure you present your service elaborately and clearly stating the reason why they should try your service.

Reply to Messages Fast: If you don’t have the Fiverr app, make sure you go to play store or iTunes to download the android or iOS version of the app in order to get in touch with your buyers fast.

Start using these tips and you will see a rapid change.

Cheers :slight_smile: