2 Months without order

farhanlaghar575

I know you are not a brand new seller, but even so, Jon Baas has advice that even experienced sellers like myself can use.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

I know you are not a brand new seller, but even so, Jon Baas has advice that even experienced sellers like myself can use.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

If you want to improve your odds of being a marketable seller – study your competition. Figure out what works for them, and find ways to make those things work for you too.

I did this by looking at other seller on Fiverr who were doing well. I asked myself what they were doing/offering that I was not and changed my gigs accordingly. BUT never copy anyone’s gigs or the wording they have in their gig descriptions.

As Jon says,

Most importantly, DO NOT blindly imitate other sellers. DO NOT copy-paste what they write. DO NOT steal their gig images. Be you. Be unique. Buyers do not hire copycats. They hire original sellers who know how to stand out because of who they are – unique sellers who exude confidence, and can prove their abilities.

Archived