Fiverr Forum

2 Orders this year!

Oh dear - what has changed? I’m not one to moan and whinge at all, but I’ve gone from an average of 6-7 orders a week, 100% customer satisfaction from over 300 buyers to 1 gig a month on average since Christmas… has someone altered anything about how gigs are displayed or anything does anyone know? It seems very odd don’t you think?

@zues777 pretty much covered the bases in the “It happens…” thread, but there is one more thing: STUFF GETS BROKEN ON FIVERR.COM ALL THE TIME! :slight_smile:

In addition to the wacky stuff Fiverr does intentionally to ‘give everyone a chance, blah, blah’, there are plenty of glitches and errors. A couple of days ago there was a “The user account you are looking for is no longer available” banner across my profile page. There is no way of knowing what caused it, if it’s fixed, if it can/will happen again (many times?), and there’s certainly nothing I can do about it in any case. I generally prefer to not do the ‘stupid dance’ with Customer Support.

In a nutshell, think of Fiverr as surfing. If there are good waves, and if no-one else has messed with your board, ride it out as best as you can. Otherwise enjoy the scenery. :slight_smile:

Your orders might be going through the dry-up period now, but believe me, you might get the gig-machine-gun period soon when you get tons of gigs to a point where you get no sleep at all for a few days. Not that I’m saying I want you to go through that since it could be painful, but orders do come in waves. Good luck :smiley:

Reply to @zeus777: Fair enough - and I take your point totally… it just seems so strange to drop from that level down to barely 3 in 6 weeks… but maybe patience is the best virtue in this case.

Hi there,

personally I don’t think it’s that odd. Here’s a thread I posted a few months ago:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/50718/sales-suddenly-went-down-it-happens-it-happens-it-happens-yes-it-happens#Item_6

At one point I was getting several orders every day, and recently I get 2 or 3 a week. I have just come to a point where I simply accept this, telling myself it happens.

I’m not sure if this will make you feel better, but trust me, it does happen at times! :smiley:

Reply to @mediastudioedit: I like to make my Fiverr analogies as soothing as possible. Every little bit helps. :wink:

Reply to @itsyourthing: Great analogy - riding the waves :slight_smile:

promote your gig through facebook and other forum sites will really help…