2 orders with all extra gigs and strange Order Requirements description

mavicmikept

Hi everyone!
I am completing 1 month and half as a Fiverr Seller with almost 30 deliveries.
Today I got two strange orders, from same Buyer. My hightest pack price is 70$, but that buyer added ALL Extra Gigs, performing a total for 235$ + and another order for 110$.

Also, I received only one Order Requirements with a strange message:
"m MMB y y nm MN r e2 for 552x41q3 655 2 4. if if come 8⁸885 yu6.6p u. 555 tt5t55 u uu⁶776666665 36555555u 6666 u 7 66.tty6 6yy.66.6n5"

To the most experienced sellers, and with many orders: What do you do in this situation? I was incredulous, as I never had orders so high, even for two more at the same time by the same buyer. But the worst thing is that all of this is suspect, since I have already sent requests for clarification to the buyer and have not received any response.

Should I cancel or report this orders? 😦

Thank you in advance!

hmm, very suspicious. Maybe they are just trolling you, cancel order in last moment, and spoil your FIVERR stat.

Or simply, free money …

Or the buyer account is being hacked

Yeah that what I tought (about hacked account). I’ll wait a bit for a response from buyer and maybe contact support Fiverr to help in this situation.

Hi everyone!

I am completing 1 month and half as a Fiverr Seller with almost 30 deliveries.

Today I got two strange orders, from same Buyer. My hightest pack price is 70$, but that buyer added ALL Extra Gigs, performing a total for 235$ + and another order for 110$.

"m MMB y y nm MN r e2 for 552x41q3 655 2 4. if if come 8⁸885 yu6.6p u. 555 tt5t55 u uu⁶776666665 36555555u 6666 u 7 66.tty6 6yy.66.6n5"

To the most experienced sellers, and with many orders: What do you do in this situation? I was incredulous, as I never had orders so high, even for two more at the same time by the same buyer. But the worst thing is that all of this is suspect, since I have already sent requests for clarification to the buyer and have not received any response.

Should I cancel or report this orders? 😦

Thank you in advance!

OHHH, maybe this is the secret code for you to solve it, once you solve it and deliver to them, you get the money haha

No, Nothing! 😛

Really strange, I would probably ask the buyer for clarification and if they don’t respond, cancel the order because you don’t have anything to work with really. You can contact CS about this since it does seem like they are trying to troll or get your stats down but CS takes a while to answer these days.

I’ve received an order 3 days ago where the buyer sent me a file with a virus and then tried to have me cancel the order which I refused so I’m also sitting here trying to get a response from CS to help me for 3 days now while the order ran late and might turn into a 1 star “seller failed to deliver” rating…

Really strange, I would probably ask the buyer for clarification and if they don’t respond, cancel the order because you don’t have anything to work with really. You can contact CS about this since it does seem like they are trying to troll or get your stats down but CS takes a while to answer these days.

I’ve received an order 3 days ago where the buyer sent me a file with a virus and then tried to have me cancel the order which I refused so I’m also sitting here trying to get a response from CS to help me for 3 days now while the order ran late and might turn into a 1 star “seller failed to deliver” rating…

Thank you for your contribution. If I take the initiative to cancel the order, I will be harmed, right? I’ve never canceled anything before 😦

“When the alms are large, the poor suspect!” - a saying of my country xD

Thank you for your contribution. If I take the initiative to cancel the order, I will be harmed, right? I’ve never canceled anything before 😦

Your completion rate will take a hit, but that only really affects you if you get very few orders within 60 days.

Well hello fellow conterrâneo 😃 Yeah, you really need to cancel it if he doesn’t reply; however, I would ask CS to do it for you, sometimes they do it without your account being affected (when it’s an obvious mistake/weird situation like that).

Well hello fellow conterrâneo 😃 Yeah, you really need to cancel it if he doesn’t reply; however, I would ask CS to do it for you, sometimes they do it without your account being affected (when it’s an obvious mistake/weird situation like that).

Hey!! Olá zerlina84!! eheh 🙂 Thank you for your suggestion!

Finally I got a reply from buyer: He doesn’t know how this order got made and asked me to cancel the order. I’ll accept both cancels… but argghhh that’s will screw my acc

Hey!! Olá zerlina84!! eheh 🙂 Thank you for your suggestion!

Finally I got a reply from buyer: He doesn’t know how this order got made and asked me to cancel the order. I’ll accept both cancels… but argghhh that’s will screw my acc

You really should write CS an email asking them to cancel. It happened to me once and they were awesome…

You really should write CS an email asking them to cancel. It happened to me once and they were awesome…

Strange because in the first cancellation it dropped from 100 to 96% and in the second it didn’t change. So, I will contact the CS to see if I can recover the lost stats, because I will be evaluated in 3 days: P lets see

Archived