Fiverr Community Forum

2 person 2 computer but 1 broadband internet connection will we face problem?

We are 2 friends using one one internet broadband network (same ip) but computer and ID is different each other.

I’m using one PC and my friend using another PC in same network same ip. Will we face any problem for this?

9 Likes

before you do that you can ask support about it

No . you don’t face any problem

2 Likes

are you sure? we can use two account in same ip? @ashadulmridha

you can do that without informing support only if you wish to get banned

4 Likes

I’m confused one person telling no problem and you telling get banned.
Can you clearly tell me have we get banned for this if we do?

I gave you the answer above , you can contact support and let them know about it

1 Like

There is not any topic exist for contact them. :frowning:@ cre8iveartwork

No. Hopefully you won’t face any problem. But remember one thing. You shouldn’t be offering similar service. If you are offering similar service you need to contact Fiverr Support to avoid any future issues.

2 Likes

He will give service for graphics design in fiverr and I’m already giving service since 2017 with web design and development. Will we face any problem? @ nafishasan

I think that you will not face any problem as your services are not similar. But this is my personal opinion based on previous posts from sellers on Fiverr forum.

2 Likes

best is to ask support first

1 Like

There is no problem, if your are offering different services but you should ask CS before creating the account so they know the accounts belong to two different people.
You can contact support here:
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

4 Likes

Thanks @hinajehan,
can not understand 3. This account cannot share a withdrawal provider (papal/payoner)

What does mean actually, my friend and me also using payoneer we can not share any fund or anything.

If we using payoner service (different payoneer account) will face problem?

Thanks

1 Like

You cannot use same paypal/payoneer account.

1 Like

If we using payoner service (different payoneer account) will face problem?

From what that email says, you can’t use the same provider - in this case, payoneer.

That does sound a little odd to me though. Not being able to use the same account makes sense, but in my opinion it doesn’t make sense to be unable to use the same provider. I recommend you contact CS for clarification.

2 Likes

before creating account contact fiverr cs

1 Like

@rahulkajla1 we are not using same payoner account but we are using payoneer and different person also different payoneer and fiverr account and giving services different types.

will we face any problem?

If you both have separate withdrawal account then it’s fine but you should contact CS first and tell them that your friend is going to create an account and you want their permission.

1 Like

The screenshots clearly says everything. Strange that you cant understand despite you are seller from 3 years.

2 Likes