Fiverr Community Forum

2 TOS received.Will all TOS be cleared after 90 days?

Hello I want to know this… I’m a seller in fiverr.and I have received 2 TOS. I want to know after 90 days all TOS will be cleared ?

1 Like

No. Strikes don’t clear.

1 Like

After 3TOS what will be happened ?

Your account is banned.

No chance to get account again ?

No. Just stop violating TOS.

okay…but 2 TOS received :disappointed_relieved:

That is probably because you were breaking the rules. If you stop breaking them, you won’t receive further strikes.

No any way to clear the Received TOS?

Nope. No way. Just start following the rules.

thank you for the information :innocent:

Why are you willing to breaking another rules?

1 Like

TOS offenses stay on your account forever. @lloydsolutions has shared a link that can site where Fiverr says that.

Some sellers get banned the first time they make a violation of TOS. Some sellers get banned on the second offense. You are lucky to still have your account after breeching TOS twice (already) in the short time you have been here.

It will be best if you shape up :weight_lifting_man: and fly :small_airplane: right and do not break anymore rules. :wink:

4 Likes

Without knowledge about this I have broken those

Read this: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

3 Likes

If you did not have the knowlege then you did not read TOS. I read them when I first joined and I read them every few months becaue they change. To stay out of trouble it would be best for you to read them more than once too.

2 Likes

You are right​:innocent::no_mouth::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

If you rob a bank and get caught, do you think that telling the police and the judge that you didn’t know it was illegal to rob banks would help you?

2 Likes

If you break the rules, you are not innocent.

Failure to read and understand the rules before using the site also does not make you innocent. It is your responsibility to know the rules, and not break them.

2 Likes