2 year old posts: what are you doing here?

mae_creativity

I guess the post title gets someone’s attention for whatever reason, and they decide to leave a comment not knowing how old the post is…I think???

Yes, but wouldn’t it take like 50 hours to scroll down to a post from two years ago? 😊

I’m guessing the forum automatically brings up old posts when there isn’t a constant stream of new posts.

☎️ I put up a post on a apartment rental website–subletting my apt for a month in September 2015–and I still get a phone call about that every few months. 😂 The returning flight landed two years ago! I need to live in my own house!

While I, in no way, and encouraging new seller to grave-dig ancient posts, I wonder if, perhaps, those inexperienced forum users searched a topic on Google, and that particular ancient topic was on the results list. The forum poster was likely signed into their Fiverr/forum account, read the searched topic, and then posted a response.

Forum topics ARE indexed and searchable.

While I, in no way, and encouraging new seller to grave-dig ancient posts, I wonder if, perhaps, those inexperienced forum users searched a topic on Google, and that particular ancient topic was on the results list. The forum poster was likely signed into their Fiverr/forum account, read the searched topic, and then posted a response.

Forum topics ARE indexed and searchable.

The forum poster was likely signed into their Fiverr/forum account, read the searched topic, and then posted a response.

I’ve also noticed that revived old threads immediately get spammed by multiple “thank you” or “I am agree” posts within the same day 😬

Archived