20% commission on tips?

liezel88

Hi there,
Maybe I am being petty or difficult, can someone please explain why Fiverr keeps 20% of the tips?

The reason I ask is if a waiter/bartender gets a tip from a customer at a restaurant or pub they do not have to give the owner any part of that, so why with Fiverr?

:woman_shrugging:t4:

Maybe because fiverr don’t look at you as a waiter but partner and I think 20% isn’t much to share with your partner so good partners work 50/50 so I think it’s better to ask why we don’t put the rest 30% of income to promote fiverr and ourselves this is what I think

Maybe because fiverr don’t look at you as a waiter but partner and I think 20% isn’t much to share with your partner so good partners work 50/50 so I think it’s better to ask why we don’t put the rest 30% of income to promote fiverr and ourselves this is what I think

That’s a good point. Thank you. Didn’t think of that. I am still pretty new to Fiverr.

If you type “why 20% commission on tips” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on this much discussed subject.

Take some time to read through the results.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback.

Archived