20 day ago and no order yet

katty20

Hi Katty!

You are very new on Fiverr and there are a lot of people doing your type of work.

Look at buyers’ requests every hour! Give custom orders and at a very low price! Get a few sales and a rating.

I have been on Fiverr since March and I have only increased my prices now. I am getting a steady flow of customers, not enormous, but I am happy with it.

I hope you do well! Good luck!

Hi Katty!

You are very new on Fiverr and there are a lot of people doing your type of work.

Look at buyers’ requests every hour! Give custom orders and at a very low price! Get a few sales and a rating.

I have been on Fiverr since March and I have only increased my prices now. I am getting a steady flow of customers, not enormous, but I am happy with it.

thanks for all 🙂

Hi Katty!

yes nice suggestion for new seller.

Hi,

Welcome to Fiverr forum.

A few tips for you.

*Send offer for right buyer request.

*Try to be online as much you can.

*Promote your gig on social platform.

Hope you will the positive results.

Thanks

thanks so much, i will do it

Archived