20 days and orders aren't delivred yet ! please help

imadou

Reply to @fastcopywriter: the first buyer who has problems i trust him and he liked the work, we worked many times before. the 2nd buyer told me that he will pay for what i did, but he didn’t show up, and i don’t want to work for free. what i am asking really : is there any deadline for the orders ? for exemple after one month , late orders we’ll be automatically cancelled ! how long can i wait ?

Reply to @timbrewolf: thanks for answering. in fact , like i said one buyer is a customer, i contacted him and we agreed to deliver. but the second is absent and not answering. what i wanted to know is if fiverr puts a deadline on delivring late orders even if you agree with the buyer to extend ?

since there is over 5 post and nobody seems to understand your question i will help you.

i had to go to president obama to get this answer for you here is what he said below

send the order as completed with a message

hi xxxxxxxxxxxxx i will mark this gig as completed for now so the timer remains paused , once you come back you can hit the re- delivery button

scientist is not needed for this

Archived