Fiverr Forum

20 days old...and yet to make a sale!

I am 20 days old on fiverr and yet to make 1 sale! I don’t know what I have not done to making sure my account performs well!

I want my fellow fiverrians to look into my issue and suggest a way out of this long wait!

Regards to everyone!

Cheese!

Grafixadept!

Try adding more logo examples to your gig mate. best of luck.

your description of your gig does not really set you apart from the others in your category and you need to say more about yourself and your qualifications.

Remove the line breaks from your profile and consider changing it to:

Hello! I am a graphics designer with over 4 years of experience in graphic design, especially with logos, brands, digital product covers (Ebook, Kindle and FB covers), sales pages and banners. If you are looking for UNIQUE and ELEGANT DESIGNS, just order my service and you’ll be glad you did!

hello buddy, try promoting your gig outside of Fiverr

you gig is mediocre at best, you are in design category so you need to make sure your gig picture is on point.

Yes, I felt that way too, it was tougher in the beginning…people see no reviews and think “high risk”…It may be a good idea to persuade a close friend of yours to order from you, to get the ball rolling…
I had a logo design gig but I wonder if that isn’t a very over-saturated niche? I did not have very good activity with it (nothing horrible-just one mutual cancellation and one request?), but no orders…since it had not been reviewed I ended up deleting it altogether.
Perhaps you could add some additional design services too? I only saw one gig and that was for logo design. Four years experience…that in itself is important and accounts for something…

I am really grateful to you guys for critical examination of my situation and wonderful advises!

I will definitely look into all and try to integrate… You guys awesome to have around!

Thanks y’all!

Kudos for what the others have said: Logo design is a VERY crowded category on Fiverr, so you’ll have to do something to stand out from the crowd. If I were a graphic designer I’d give you some advice, but I’m not, so I can’t. As for the rest, this is what I’ve learned:

1. DIVERSIFY YOUR PORTFOLIO: If you’re not getting views, it could be because you’ve only got one gig. Diversify your portfolio and create multiple gigs in the same category. This will get you more impressions and ultimately more clicks. Do like the pros and cast a wide net to catch more fish. Also, a strategy that I use is featuring my other $5 gigs as $5 extras. So in other words, you can look at my gig for an in-depth Tarot reading, but the gig extras also show my 20 short readings, 10 medium readings, past life reading, etc. This lets customers see what I do without having to click through to my profile and then click through again to my other gigs. Cross promotion has helped my customers find what they want even when they weren’t necessarily looking for it which in turn has resulted in more sales for me. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today/p1#sthash.XPuHS0i9.dpuf

2. USE EVERYTHING: Upload a banner photo. Upload a video. Upload as many preview pictures as your gig will allow. Upload as many PDF files as your gig will allow, and if you’re not sure what to put in them, then use them as areas for extended descriptions of your gig or an opportunity to talk about what you do. Just add everything, because the more relevant stuff you add to your gig, the more “complete” your gig looks to your buyer, and in turn the more likely your buyer is to get an accurate picture of what you can do for him or her. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today/p1#sthash.XPuHS0i9.dpuf

3. NO SALES? If you’re not getting any sales, there’s a reason for that. If the problem is that you’re not getting enough views, then you need to fix your title, tags, and add a video. But if you’re getting enough views and yet still not getting any sales, then the problem is in your gig description and how you communicate its value to your customers. Write from your customer’s perspective. For example, I work in the Astrology & Fortune Telling category as a cartomancer. My gigs used to say something along the lines of, “I’m a professional cartomancer with 10 years’ experience and I can answer any question,” but that’s not appealing to the customer because it talks about me and doesn’t recognize the customer’s needs. I changed my gigs to read more along the lines of, “I offer detailed, accurate, and professional readings for love and romance; money and business; advice and direction,” and so on. This describes my service in terms the customer will understand and highlights the exact reasons my customer is probably looking for a psychic. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today/p1#sthash.XPuHS0i9.dpuf

4. BIG PAYCHECKS? How much do you want to earn on Fiverr? How much will you earn on Fiverr? These things aren’t the same. If you’re frustrated with Fiverr, remember that the competition in your category is probably pushing prices down and customer expectations up, so adjust accordingly. After all, even Fiverr advertises itself to sellers as a part-time, freelance lifestyle, not a full-time job (even though there are some successful people who’ve gotten just that.) Remember, too, that customers are willing to pay higher prices for sellers with higher reviews. Build a strong portfolio of positive reviews and your ability to charge higher prices will rise accordingly. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today/p1#sthash.XPuHS0i9.dpuf

“With 110% service satisfaction!!!”

That sounds weird. I can eat 100% of a cake, I can’t eat 110%. Try to stick with what works, “100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back.”

Being creative is fine when it works, when it doesn’t, go back to the old standards.

It’s just like online dating! I find that if I write my profile like other people, I’m more likely to get more dates. If I get weird, I get less attention.

I think you have over use the word “Awesome” in your gigs. Try other words.
Maybe it could work.
Cheers,
Prolitech.
https://self-promotion “fragglesrocked” again

Sheriff’s Note: If you wish to continue adding links to post/replies you will need to do so only in My Fiverr Gigs. Otherwise your posts may be removed.

Buddy try pronnmoting your gigs outside of Fiverr and try to get some disconts going on as well.

It might suck at first but once you start rolling it’s a snowball effect

Thanks to everyone!

I see you have got your first glowing review. Awesome!

Thanks!

Thanks gwenhwfar37…you may check out on my new gigs and tell me what you think!

Reply to @jameshale:

Thanks jameshale!

Reply to @toutou123:

Thanks toutou123, I will look into your advice, all!

Reply to @sydneymorgan:

Thank, I’ll implement that!

Reply to @gwenhwyfar37:

Thanks Gwen!