20% off Everything – Fiverr’s Cyber Monday Sale

natalieab

Is there a Gig® you’re itching to try? If you’re considering a service for your business, or have just found the perfect gift for a loved one, now is the time to buy.

On Monday, December 2, 2013 until 11:59 p.m. PST, we’re offering every Fiverr® member a 20% discount off your first purchase of the day. This is a Fiverr discount and doesn’t affect what sellers earn on their Gigs.

Remember, the Cyber Monday offer is for one order only and is for the first purchase of the day. Your order can include extras, multiples and be of any amount. The bigger the order, the more you save!

Happy Shopping!

en.wikipedia.org
230px-Fiverr_Logo.png

Fiverr

Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide. Currently, Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that start at five US dollars Fiverr was founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman on February 1, 2010.

I ordered a gig that I have spoken to the seller about and confirmed that my particular order will require 10 gig’s worth.

There was no option to add on any more gigs, so I ordered a multiple such as specified in your offer.

"Remember, the Cyber Monday offer is for one order only and is for the first purchase of the day. Your order can include extras, multiples and be of any amount. The bigger the order, the more you save!"

But upon purchasing my first multiple order it charged me full price.

I want to be able to purchase 10 gigs worth, but pay for only 8 as part of the promotion but there seems to not be a way, so I will order a total of 8 in the hopes that you will resolve this on your end.

Thank you

Archived