Fiverr Community Forum

$200 in TIP - What's your Maximum Tip ? Share Please

Hello Everyone… I hope all of you doing great…

Few days back i got :star_struck: $200 :star_struck: in tip :heart_eyes: and it was Great Outstanding experience… The purpose of sharing all this is i want to share some tips here… i see many new sellers feel bad when client ask for many changes or revisions…

Please Please Always try to make sure you do what your Buyer is asking if you cant give a proper reason… Make sure you even do extra work if you can and in return you will get a Tip for sure… I know there are some buyer who ask for multiple revisions… but at the they are always happy to give Tip also…

What Matters for Buyer … Only Perfect Project Delivery ---- Make it and you will get an amazing notification about TIP…

Try this never feel angry when buyer ask for multiple changes… do your best and i guarantee you … you will end up with tip on every order…

Good Luck!

11 Likes

You cannot possibly guarantee this. Many sellers who “do their best” do not receive tips. Just because you claim to have received a $200 tip, does not mean that the same will – or has – happened to everyone else. You cannot, in any way, guarantee that sellers will “end up with a tip on every order”. It is unwise to make claims that promise unrealistic results.

26 Likes

I understand what exactly you saying… but i am trying to explain from my experience… every individual here have difference experience … I am experiencing this from last few months and i see if we are doing more extra for clients they understand and they give regard to it.

3 Likes

Wow congratulations, very generous client and outstanding work I guess :wink:

1 Like

I think when you’re doing a lot of extra work and then get tipped afterward, it stops being a tip and becomes just your usual (although not guaranteed) more money for more work.

15 Likes

@michal247 Yeh you are right

1 Like

Yes i agree with you , I think this also helps you to make your buyer a regular customer… if we do extra work sometime that make more perfect bond between client and you… so yeh at the end good results…

1 Like

Wow amazing Congratulations :bouquet:Haven’t given me any buy bonus yet

2 Likes

That’s incredible really man.

2 Likes

What I’m saying is, your post basically says: “If you do more than was originally estimated/agreed upon, you get paid more!!!” And… yes? It kind of should be this way?

Either way, I’m glad your buyer was considerate and you got paid for the extra work you did. Good for them.

10 Likes

If you got a tip by just doing what you usually do, then kudos to you.

It’s not something that you can get on “every order” though as you said above.

But if you got this on an order after several revisions, or a lot of back n forth, then this might have been what you should have priced your proposal/gig in the first place.

If a seller generally keeps getting tips, it also may mean that said seller is priced too low, leaving money on the table.

15 Likes

Like I said, just because a seller does a great job, does not mean buyers leave tips. It is unwise to make claims that promise unrealistic results.

1 Like

My biggest tip was $70 on a $25 order and all i did was delivery it under 48 hrs instead of 7 days.

9 Likes

I used to make $500+ in tips every Christmas as a 13-year old delivering milk and newspapers.

Later I made $1,500+ in tips each year in the hospitality industry.

My biggest tip on Fiverr was for around $80. However, my bigdest tip for Fiverr sellers is that if you want big tips, work somewhere else. :wink:

12 Likes

I want to say: “Expectation makes frustration”
My biggest tip was only $10.

3 Likes

The highest tip I got $177.

2 Likes

I got a 20$ tip this month. The task was to remove one item from every product page. I managed to do it by a simple CSS, it took around 30seconds :wink: I sent a $5 offer for that (my gig is to fix 3 CSS issue in $10, but I like to give a discount to my client. ), client added another $20 as I solved clients issue, instantly :smiley:

11 Likes

I started freelancing on fiverr 1 month ago and my biggest tip was 25$. But I did way beyond order requirements so It can be perceived as normal payment.

3 Likes

My biggest tip is $10.

2 Likes

Wow! Congratulations! $200 is pretty big amount as tips. Thank you for sharing with all.

2 Likes