200 order complete earned almost 2000$ in just 6 months

sshelpforu

Thanks fiverr to find my way in my life. in between 6 months i am just completed 200 order actually its now 202 i am started fiverr with a laptop now plan for a office its its relay great opportunists to get some money if you have talent . now fiverr is my permanent job. here i belie if you will try your level best surely fiverr will be goldmine for you but you need dedication and have to provide best service and great customer support to all your buyer have to response them on timely manner and this will be key of your success in the world largest marketplace.thanks to all my buyer to give me the chance to prove my self.

@sshelpforu , And you have to be smart to trick your buyers by saying your SEO service is “white hat” >:D<

Unfortunately, there are so many ignorant buyers here purchasing SEO services that actually hurt their websites…

“White hat SEO” refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.

In the May 2013 video update, Matt Cutts, head of the Google Webspam team, referenced how Penguin 2.0 improved their algorithm to thwart link spammers and better measure link quality. Link pyramids, link wheels, and other ways of artificially passing page rank through multiple layers of links is exactly what Cutts and his team are referring to in this video. Google is hunting for other methods similar to these, meaning they have a short lifespan.

Archived