Fiverr Forum

(2000 words-$5) Creative Writing: Engaging Storytelling

Hello, Fiverr folks!

For the “too long;didn’t read version”, scroll down!

I’m new to these parts, but I’m definitely not new when it comes to writing and in-depth storytelling. I’ve been writing and improving my skills for over 12 years. Creative writing is a passion of mine. Any time I write something, I put all of my effort and drive into it. Especially when it comes to entertaining and satisfying a buyer! When I write something, I’m all in and living through the characters rather than just stroking my fingers across the keys without thinking about the quality of the writing.

I currently have two available creative writing gigs:

1.) https://www.fiverr.com/aniron/write-a-short-story-of-most-any-subject-matter (PG stories and/or 18+)

2.) https://www.fiverr.com/aniron/write-a-purely-sex-driven-story (18+ erotic material)

Each gig has detailed information in the description as well as extras (such as “excessive kinks” in both gigs when 18+ material is being written). I am also always more than happy to answer any questions here or via private message! I do receive e-mail alerts on my phone when I receive messages, so I can answer when I’m out and about!

Happy selling and buying, everyone!

-Ani

Update

Information unable to fit into the gig will be added here! The following information with pertain to both gigs listed in the OP.

Settings:

• Fantasy (includes mythical creatures and times not historically accurate)
  • Fantasy/historical (fantasy with a mix of historical setting)
  • Historical (settings placed in the past with historical themes)
  • Scifi (styles including Firefly, Star Wars, etc)
  • Modern (such as the times we live in now, which is commonly used for modern teen dramas, 18+ career scenarios, etc)
  • Modern/fantasy (such as the times we live in now with a mix of fantasy including mythical species/races, magic, attire)
  • Comics (primarily DC/Marvel, original characters or fan-fiction)
  • Anime (either for original characters or fan-fiction)

Themes:
  • Adventure
  • Romance
  • Revenge
  • Mystery and/or noir (“a cinematic term used primarily to describe stylish Hollywood crime dramas, particularly those that emphasize cynical attitudes and sexual motivations.”)
  • Teen drama
  • War/violence
  • 18+ sexual/violent themes
  • A mix of any of these and more!