Fiverr Forum

2013 Fiverr Plan

Hi sellers, my 2013 Fiverr plan is to do a good promotional campaign for my main gig in January. Do you have any plan for 2013… :-?

My main gig is http://fiverr.com/prologo1/create-a-smart-and-professional-logo-for-your-website-blog-company-or-business

More sales and new backlinks softwares to implement my gigs

I am hoping I can get my gigs more popular as well as getting my short story ebook to start selling.

I am hoping I can get my gigs more popular as well as getting my short story ebook to start selling.

I agree. Big promotional push in January, and complete revamp of all my gigs. Might even have to suspend a gig or two for a couple of days :-S :-S :-S

I just started. Need to add more gigs before end 2012 :))

I plan is to make more sales and to one day become a top rated seller :smiley:

To sell some copies of my eBook and become a level 1 seller :slight_smile:

Reply to @quality_logo: Just one gig is enough to success

A have the following plans for 2013:

Create more graphic design gigs - each focusing on a specific niche

Promote these gigs through social media

Setup a website that leads to gig pages

prologo1 said: my 2013 Fiverr plan is to do a good promotional campaign

Great idea! Are you going to do this online or through different types of advertising?

I'd like to implement some of the ideas here:
http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/114/increase-gig-traffic-with-social-channels-and-bookmarks#Item_9

Reply to @mintyone: I was searching for this thread the other day. Thanks for bringing it up :slight_smile:

I am planning to implement at least five new promotional strategies

Hmm Thinking :-?

Bump :blush:

I am planning to set up more Gigs according to the demand of my sellers.

Spend less time on Fiverr