2019 Fiverr Experience Recap, How to step up?

softlapsit

So it’s been a hectic year, I started fiverr in march, 2019. I got my first order on 1 May and till date there isn’t a day goes by when i feel that it’s not a fine carrier choice, I’m very happy.
Now i want to ask my friends that how can i get more order or hand picked by studio guys?
I mean what’s next how can i grow further?

So it’s been a hectic year, I started fiverr in march, 2019. I got my first order on 1 May and till date there isn’t a day goes by when i feel that it’s not a fine carrier choice, I’m very happy.

Now i want to ask my friends that how can i get more order or hand picked by studio guys?

I mean what’s next how can i grow further?

Now i want to ask my friends that how can i get hand picked by studio guys?

Do you have the “Get Studio Invites” option on your profile? I have had it since day one, but have never been invited to join a studio. I guess it depends on the needs of the studio leads if they need your services or not and whether or not they like your work.

• 1 month later...

Now i want to ask my friends that how can i get hand picked by studio guys?

Do you have the “Get Studio Invites” option on your profile? I have had it since day one, but have never been invited to join a studio. I guess it depends on the needs of the studio leads if they need your services or not and whether or not they like your work.

Same here, Have the option But never contacted by any leader

Archived