2021 year expectation

sonjit_perfect

You believe in reality that’s fine. But in this year I have lose something that’s why i have share my emotion .Thank you.

But in this year I have lose something

I am sorry you lost something important to you.

we all need to increase our skills.

Yes, that is the only way to grow and improve our businesses.

We will all do very well in 2021 by using the old experience.

Yes, because our old experience tells us what works and what does not work. Here is what I found does NOT work.

• I learned that being online 24/7 does not work because I get orders even when I sleep.

• I also learned sending 10 buyer requests a day does not work because in my niche, most buyers want the sun and the stars for $5. I am happy I do not have to stoop to those low prices anymore.

• Another thing I learned is that I still do not need to advertise on social media to be successful.

Fiverr will give us a lot of benefits than now in the new year. I

I expect to keep being successful on Fiverr, so that is a benny. Is that the benefits you speak of? Do you know something the rest of us do not? :thinking:

I pray that the new year will be a good one for everyone.

Aww, thank you. We all need all of the prayers we can get. 😊

I will be a little negative and say that 2021 will bring in even more competitors to Fiverr due to the pandemic, and that means it will be harder to get orders. But as always, those that work hard and never give up will prevail!

I feel the same, but then I remember that most of those people will be incompetent spammers who barely know English. So I can still stand out.

I feel the same, but then I remember that most of those people will be incompetent spammers who barely know English. So I can still stand out.

Most people don’t know English, because most people’s mother tongue is their own. This fiverr marketplace is a beautiful platform to work on so everyone can keep trying. Gradually he also increased his language skills now.

Most people don’t know English, because most people’s mother tongue is their own. This fiverr marketplace is a beautiful platform to work on so everyone can keep trying. Gradually he also increased his language skills now.

Most people don’t know English, because most people’s mother tongue is their own.

Yes I gathered that if people don’t know English it’s because they know another language.

If people want to serve in English, they should understand the language.

Most people don’t know English, because most people’s mother tongue is their own.

Yes I gathered that if people don’t know English it’s because they know another language.

If people want to serve in English, they should understand the language.

You are right but most of the people who come to this marketplace have a general idea about English. At one time they understand English very well. Everyone should acquire knowledge in English. Thank you.

Archived