Fiverr Community Forum

21 days no order

I have the same gig through which i used to get as many as 15 orders a week but for the past 3 weeks i got no orders.
Performance;
150 reviews
4.9 positive rating
100 percent response rate
3 cancellations
And level 2 seller
Can anyone help me please?
my gigs stopped getting impressions as much as i had,dropping from 3k to 800.
And i am really shattered.
looking forward to your response.
Thanks bee

12 Likes

I’m Also Facing Same Problem Dude…Even I Don’t Why

5 Likes

even though i have a great gig and use all offers daily,i can’t get any order except 1 or 2 in a week which i get barely from custom offer

1 Like

I Complete 43 Order’s in Last 8 Days But now I Have nothing to say…really i’m suck :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you have any idea why is this happening?

2 Likes

It is happening to all seller i think it will be goes on till July Ends i have heard it about some one,
But i thing it is due to release a new policy, and also changing the algorithm by fiverr,

One of my story i was one of my gig was on first page then suddenly goes to seven page,
Then i have struggle a lot and come it again to first page ,

But yesterday i have two order late about one hour then my gig goes down from first page to 6th page,
So i do not know why they are doing this,

5 Likes

Oh,
Do i have to wait till august while i get nothing ?

1 Like

Hey friend,
I am facing the same problem.
But don’t no why it’s happening .

4 Likes

New buyers seem all disappeared since end of May. I think it something to do with the new service fee thing.

5 Likes

I am not new.It’s been two years i am here working on this webite,i am facing the issue though.

1 Like

You may check my gig to see if there is any issue please.
Thanks

1 Like

I was also facing same issue and someone told me to make new gig or edit your previous gig with other keywords. You can try that may be it will help you.
This thing help me but due to some cancellation of orders I am not getting much orders.

3 Likes

It appears you are a seller. @chrisdata was referring to Buyers . He is saying because of the additional service fee that started at the end of May the buyers may be not ordering as on smaller orders (less than $40) they are paying a higher service fee. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Oh Sorry !!!
How much they deduct from a buyer if they make a $50 order?

1 Like

Same issue facing :roll_eyes:

1 Like

i am getting few…very few orders. from buyer request. but gig ranking is lost

1 Like

From TOS:

" As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $40 and 5% on purchases above $40."

So on a $5 to $39 order, the buyer has been used to paying $1, but now that fee has doubled. Therefore sellers who usually have less than $39 orders may be seeing a decrease in their orders.

6 Likes

Okay got it.
Thanks for your help

3 Likes

But does that mean we have to be starting up with $40 as in basic service ?

2 Likes

No. But I got rid of all my $5 gigs because I did not think buyers would want to pay $7 for them. My lowest priced gig is $10 now.

2 Likes