Fiverr Community Forum

21 days on Fiverr without sales, I published my second gig

21 days on Fiverr without sales, I then decided to publish my second gig high in demand business name and perfect logo for your brand

I’ve done several social media promotion as well, What else do I need to put into consideration that will likely drive in my first Order?

11 Likes

My first gig is right here… https://www.fiverr.com/share/zzperz

1 Like

The reality here is that joining Fiverr does not guarantee that you will become instantly rich from freelancing.

Plus, thanks to COVID, the competition here is astronomical.

Dozens of new Fiverr Sellers join daily.

You just have to concentrate on honing your skills and doing some research on the Fiverr Forum.

Visit the Fiverr Tips For Sellers section for inspiration.

It won’t happen overnight (it took me over a year to get my first job here).

14 Likes

Woooow, Thanks for sharing this…

1 Like

Be patient , Fiverr is very big market, for success you have to follow fiverr community and successful sellers

1 Like

I got my first order at 50th day. When you get couple of orders with 5 star ratings, people tend to trust you more. Be patient, my friend.

4 Likes

Woow, This is inspiring… I’ll have more patience towards getting my first sales…

Thanks so much for sharing this…

Thank you very much for sharing this.

2 Likes

Thank you, shear your opinion. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Be patient sister i hopefully you can get an order quickly :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did you make any market research for the past week? Like competitive gigs, their progress in orders count.

2 Likes

@looseink Thanks for your information.

1 Like