22 days late and the new buyer not respending!

achkouk

Screenshot_4.jpg.6ebf745d286369b167d41e2579bdc12c.jpg
Screenshot_4969×343 18.4 KB

Happy Sunday everyone, please I have this issue and I have no idea how to solve it, so this buyer I believe is new to Fiverr, he doesn’t know how Fiverr works, I’ve contacted him back several time but I got no response, the order was before the new year, so I assumed that maybe he’s busy during the holidays time! but until now I still not get any feedback, I don’t have any problem to cancel the order, I just don’t want to get my rates to get lowered because of that especially the delivery time!

Regards, and thanks in advance

Because he still didn’t provided enough informations to work on his project! as I mentioned earlier, he might be new to Fiverr he still don’t know how Fiverr works

The status says “In revision”, that means you delivered at least once the buyer asked for a revision.

If you can, do the “revision” and deliver again.

Yes the thing is, when he asked for a revision he didn’t fill in the requests !! he just hit the revision button and that’s it lol

You can ask customer support for assistance. It shouldn’t be a problem if you send the original, delivered files again and ask him to request a revision if there is indeed something to be changed.

Just talk with customer support, they will let you know which is the right approach here.

Archived