Fiverr Forum

($2300) Buyer says to cancel orders - Need Honest Response

Well, it’s not threatning. I told what we are doing.
Regarding the communication, it’s always smooth with everyone.

Maybe fiverr doesn’t like it when someone talks about suing them. That’s kind of threatening. Or even implies it. What do you think? Or did I misinterpret that? You might have shot yourself in the foot? I don’t know, just wondering.

I’m not taking sides here just wondering about all this. It’s not that clear to me what is going on here.

2 Likes

Is your account active? Can you log in?
Mentioning legal action is threatening, no matter what way you say it.

1 Like

The account will not go anywhere, don’t worry :slight_smile: as we did nothing wrong. I just told what our higher authorities did on this issue and it’s not threatening dear according to the laws, there is nothing wrong in telling what are we going to do. Moreover, I have tried to visit my account after logging out and it worked fine. My 5-7 friends also did that and it showed. Seems like you got a problem on your side dear.

Are you calling me dear or him? :deer:

Telling someone what you are going to do to them is the definition of threatening.

4 Likes

I hope support thinks like you and not like me.

Well, it seems odd that the only account I cant visit is yours but ok. Is your account fiverr.com/the_linguists or a different one?

I’m telling you that your communication isn’t good - your post is extremely confusing and I work in the same business you do so it should be easy for me. Your choice how you communicate of course but I know what works and doesnt work with support.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I love that you listened and your changes are great. Send me a PM on here and I will talk to you there later today.

1 Like

I’m not sure why are you keep arguing when we are trying to give an advice to you? And it just looks like you don’t want to hear anything because we actually gave you some good tips on how to communicate with fiverr to make sure that it would be resolved but all we get is just a resistance.

@eoinfinnegan his account is ok, he just has it under a slightly different name on fiverr.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why does he have two accounts?

1 Like

Sometimes fiverr forum nicknames are different from fiverr profiles for some reason.
Looks like it’s also the same situation here.

Same with my nickname here actually. It’s mariashtelle on fiverr and here it’s mariashtelle1 (not even sure why, forum gave me an option to choose only this nickname) and on top of that forum changing my nickname by itself for which ever reason to mariashtelle2 and back.

1 Like

@alikalyar513 it’s great that you took @eoinfinnegan advice however you are hijacking someone else’s topic and we are discussing the OPs posts and problems not yours.

3 Likes

Sorry ma’am. I didn’t realize that because the discussion felt similar to my issue.

On another site I was on long ago, some contractor got her dander up and talked about how she had lawyers etc in the forums - funny thing happened - they disabled her account and her ability to provide services on the site AND stopped ALL communication directly with her - they would only talk to her “lawyers” from then forward due to her claiming she had lawyers and was going to sue for some unpaid chat fees.

I am sure SHE thought that her claiming she was bringing in her legal “team” wasn’t a threat either, but, this site sure took it as such and cut her off.

While “letting others know” how you are going to proceed (hiring a lawyer), may be OK in your country or is fine in your culture, perhaps where Fiverr is based, it is taken as a threat and is met with either freezing your funds or account or perhaps even booting you from the platform. Saying, “I am going to sue or have my lawyer look into this” can be seen as a threatening statement, and not many companies take it lightly.

GG

2 Likes

It’s https://www.fiverr.com/the_linguists_

2 Likes