Fiverr Community Forum

24*7 virtual assistant

You can find your one stop VIRTUAL ASSISTANT STORE.

All of your vidtual assistant needs done here.

• Data Entry
  • Data Mining
  • Email handling
  • MailChimp
  • Data Scraping
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Data Conversion
  • PDF to Excel or Word
  • JPEG to Excel or Word
  • Typing in Excel or Word
  • File Conversion
  • Social Media Management
  • Web Research
  • Phone calls
  • Proofreading
  • Article Writing
  • Wordpress

https://www.fiverr.com/favoureddavian/be-your-dedicated-and-top-notched-virtual-assistant

2 Likes

Your gig is full of grammar errors.

Virtual assistance requires attention to detail. If you cant do that in your own gig, do you think people will think you’ll do it in your work?

Work on your English and proofread.

Also, $5 for an hour of work?

4 Likes

Yes, hours of work for $5. I love it. I love your feedback. It only reminds me I need to work harder and better at it.

Thank you!

I’m glad you saw the errors. What errors exactly are you referring to?

If you can’t tell, you need to improve your English.

I’m not editing for you. Hire a proofreader.

You don’t have to be. I don’t want to be. but if you are so good at English, and see the errors that aren’t there. It begs the question if you really know English.

I’m not doing your work for you, therefore I don’t know English? :joy::joy::joy::joy: Nice logic. How about maybe I’m not doing it because I’m not your servant and you should take initiative and figure it out?

Don’t get defensive when people don’t want to do your work for you.

My English is perfect.

3 Likes

This sentence really needs to be reworked:

I am your the guy for you.

1 Like

Saying my English must be poor because I wouldn’t fix yours isn’t “simply” making a comment. If you want to comment, stick to facts and logic, not playground rationale.

Don’t call me “love.”

2 Likes

To bring this highly entertaining discussion to a more constructive level again, I’d recommend to try out free chrome plugins like Grammarly to avoid basic spelling errors. It helps me as a non-native English speaker a lot.

Ok, now keep calling and disrespecting women as you wish. :angry:

If you want, I can flag you a third time. It’s up to you! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Thank you cyriit for your kind response.

You mentioned me disrespecting women. How so?

Thanks for the support.

Claiming entitlement to call me whatever you want is a good way to look unprofessional and sexist.

2 Likes

I see your point. Perhaps I need to alter my approach to comments like these.

Yes. If someone tells you not to call them something, you don’t respond with “I do as a please.” It’s, so rude and unprofessional and sexist.

2 Likes

Oh okay. I see :100:

You should, perhaps, be grateful to people who want to try to help you as @humanissocial did…
… and yes, you were defensive like someone whose ego was being hurted…

Don’t get me wrong, I understand how you feel, you might have tried hard to write that crap with being absolutely sure of its quality but her intention was to help you.

You may want to rethink the way you use the forum.

3 Likes

Absolutely!

I am very GRATEFUL!!!

I thank you as well more than you can imagine.

This is nice. Thank you!

2 Likes