24-hour reminder: Don't miss out!

frank_d

Hey gang!

This is one final reminder about the live webinar I am going to host tomorrow.

Me and the Fiverr team just wrapped up our final rehearsal, and everybody is excited!

We would love to see you there, as we prepared a very informative presentation.

Here’s the link to join:

favicon-32x32.png.fa79893bb6ce8f21b7c2c95cfb17e407.png Eventbrite
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F126192311%2F99775822729%2F1%2Foriginal.20201130-210308?w=1000&auto=format%2Ccompress&q=75&sharp=10&rect=0%2C0%2C2160%2C1080&s=7a35852ecdd404974cd5eb0fb56b6acc

Explainers, Explained: Whiteboard & Animated Explainers Tips & Tricks

Join us on February 25th at 12:00pm EST to hear from successful Fiverr seller Frank Davis (frank_d).

The content has now been finalized, and a quick reminder that while the event was planned to also cover the recent changes in the whiteboard and animation vertical, the lecture I will do is geared towards sellers of any category.

I will be sharing my entire framework as a seller, and some of the things I do that helped me grow to where I am today.

This is for anyone who has a Fiverr profile, regardless of category and whether or not they have regular sales or not.

In fact, the best practices I will share, will help your profile’s and gigs performance, I verified that with Fiverr staff. 🙂

And finally anyone who attends the webinar will also receive two digital files I prepared for you to use on a daily basis, until you get the framework down pat.

Truly excited to be a part of this webinar, and I cannot wait to share my knowledge with all of you!

P.S. I highly recommend anyone who joins to keep a pen and paper/notepad ready. It will be helpful to jot down questions as I will move very fast in my presentation. My deck is packed with so much stuff!

P.S. 2 By attending the webinar, no one will see you or hear you. You can just watch the lecture and ask any questions via the chat. You don’t have to dress up, reveal your identity or your business on Fiverr. 😉

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pen paper ready?

Can i ask my questions during the webinar?

You can submit your questions in a special question panel that will be available during the event.

All relevant questions to my subject matter, will be answered by me right then and there.

Any off-topic questions, will be copied and I will reply to each and every one of them on a new forum thread that will be created immediately after the webinar!

Think of it as an after-party!

Will it be available on YouTube Video, If so then it would be better encouraging or Free tutorial on fiverr.com will be best to boost.

Will it be available on YouTube Video, If so then it would be better encouraging or Free tutorial on fiverr.com will be best to boost.

It’s a live Evenbrite event that will also be send via email to rewatch.

It’s not on Youtube however.

By joining the webinar via the registration link, it means you will get the video recording and the digital files via email, even if you didn’t receive the initial fiverr email blast.

You can submit your questions in a special question panel that will be available during the event.

All relevant questions to my subject matter, will be answered by me right then and there.

Any off-topic questions, will be copied and I will reply to each and every one of them on a new forum thread that will be created immediately after the webinar!

Think of it as an after-party!

I’ll be ready with my questions

Thanks for taking such an initiative to help fellow sellers

Hey frank! hope you doing well. its my first event to join. did I receive some link or something other to join the event…

I just tried registering myself and I noticed there is a problem.

The link for you to be able to join the webinar was supposed to go out today to all who registered, along with a reminder tomorrow.

Due to some technical issues the link didn’t roll out as planned.

I notified Fiverr staff and they will make sure the link gets sent ASAP, so keep an eye out for a new Eventbrite email soon, hopefully.

Archived