Fiverr Forum

$24 with my username

Screenshot (32)

I am noticing this for the first time, what does this mean? Is it a bug?
Thanks

This means you have $24 Available for Withdrawal
It’s not a bug :wink: It’s a feature :bulb:

Oh I thought that at first too but Screenshot (33)

That means you have $24 that you have earned

See the screenshot I posted above, its not available though… still pending clearance

Maybe you should contact fiverr customer care

Okay thank you, I will do that.

This means that you have $24 within your account. If it isn’t showing in your revenues page, this means that it’s currently inside your “shopping balance”, not the withdraw-able sellers balance.

This can happen when an order is cancelled. The funds are returned to the buyer to spend again, not the original payment source.

This means 24$ is available for withdrawal.
You can withdraw this amount anytime.

Thanks

I agree with @excelassist mine shows $8. I have much more that is sitting in “clearing.” Speaking of which I have a question. When my first $4 finally cleared, it showed up in PayPal as $3.60. If I did a direct deposit into my bank account would I have been able to keep the whole $4?

Actually i really dont know About this answer.Please contact with fiverr cs.

@excelassist I currently am doing an experiment. I requested to have my last $4 earnings deposited in my bank account I will post what I find out.

I think it is because you don’t have setup a withdraw method like PayPal. You have to link them before you can withdraw the funds.

@soulviking If your comment was directed at me, I so have PayPal set up as my withdrawal method. If not, then please forget my comment. :wink:

No :slight_smile: I just thought it would be possible that you can’t withdrawl your money without setting up a payment method before :slight_smile:

True, very true. :nerd_face: