250 orders completed with $7K

ahmedghumro

I want share My This month ending Expedience.

I complete 250 jobs in my Best seller GIG with $7K and also with one negative review unfortunately.

Regards,

AhmedGhumro

I complete 250 jobs in my Best seller GIG with $7K and also with one negative review unfortunately.

For the record, this may be your all-time stat, it is NOT your “this month ending experience”. Your wording suggests that these stats are just for last month. They aren’t. You only had 26 reviewed orders in July. Most sellers receive an average of 50% of their orders reviewed. So, on estimate, you probably had no more than 50 orders in July – probably less.

I’m glad you’re doing so well. In the future, you might want to be more mindful of your wording.

For the record, this may be your all-time stat, it is NOT your “this month ending experience”. Your wording suggests that these stats are just for last month. They aren’t. You only had 26 reviewed orders in July. Most sellers receive an average of 50% of their orders reviewed. So, on estimate, you probably had no more than 50 orders in July – probably less.

I’m glad you’re doing so well. In the future, you might want to be more mindful of your wording.

Yes you are right .

I am working from 8 months and created my profile in 2015.

Archived