2500+Completed (not got level 2 yet :(

logobd

Hello everyone …

can anyone tell me what can i do now 😦

i have 2500+ completed order and Over 1400+Feedback on a single gig …

featured, but i am still a baby level 1 seller 😦

can anyone help me what can i do now …

please dont say to contact support,they are too buzzy this days, and little worker are not getting enough help 😦

yes ! i am still a little worker of fiverr.

Could be due to a certain amount of cancellations and negative feedbacks? Although I do see that you have 99% so it is probably not the feedback.

Could be cancellations possibly. If you think you haven’t received it when you should have then I would advise contacting CS.

Could be due to a certain amount of cancellations and negative feedbacks? Although I do see that you have 99% so it is probably not the feedback.

Could be cancellations possibly. If you think you haven’t received it when you should have then I would advise contacting CS.

customer supporter are too buzzy , i dont want to disturb them :D…

hope, i will get level 2 soon …

yes ! i have over 500+ order cancelled :(…

because i offer 100% instant money back …

so some buyer who order me daily and then ask for a refund 😦

customer supporter are too buzzy , i dont want to disturb them :D…

hope, i will get level 2 soon …

yes ! i have over 500+ order cancelled :(…

because i offer 100% instant money back …

so some buyer who order me daily and then ask for a refund 😦

If you don’t want to bother CS, then you don’t really want to move to level 2 status. They are the only people who have the power, tools, and access to help you. If you want it bad enough you’ll contact them. Yes you have a lot of cancellations, but you also have made Fiverr a good amount of money; You should at least be a Level Two Seller. Good luck! 🙂

If you don’t want to bother CS, then you don’t really want to move to level 2 status. They are the only people who have the power, tools, and access to help you. If you want it bad enough you’ll contact them. Yes you have a lot of cancellations, but you also have made Fiverr a good amount of money; You should at least be a Level Two Seller. Good luck! 🙂

Hello Logobd,

I think some dispute mail or cancellation request or cancellation probability is the main reason. As usual if you made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record you’ll automatically be promoted to Level 2. Made made more than that. But I think your level upgradation is in some kind of monitoring. But don’t worry, if there is no reason, your level 2 rank is not far.

Thank You

Regmebd

http://fiverr.com/regmebd

Hello Logobd,

I think some dispute mail or cancellation request or cancellation probability is the main reason. As usual if you made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record you’ll automatically be promoted to Level 2. Made made more than that. But I think your level upgradation is in some kind of monitoring. But don’t worry, if there is no reason, your level 2 rank is not far.

Thank You

Regmebd

http://fiverr.com/regmebd

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

have you updated your gig(s) or put up any new ones in awhile. that might help? if that don’r help then ya you have a flag on your account only CS can fix.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

have you updated your gig(s) or put up any new ones in awhile. that might help? if that don’r help then ya you have a flag on your account only CS can fix.

• 2 weeks later...

@logobd

Yes, arnevb is right.you high cancellation(500 cancellations) rate is the main reason not to get level 2. Try to reduce the ratio. I have another question.

Why your tips gig got negative rating? I rarely found this negative ratings on tips/thank you gig.

Thanks

Archived