2nd Fiverr Account Legal or Illegal

hassanak

Hello fiverrs how are you.

I want to create another fiverr account on the same I.P address and want to know is this legal or not.

I want to create different gigs on the 2nd account so does fiverr allow me or not.

If some of you are using two account then please let me know.

Only level 2 sellers reply. (Because there reply is more trusted than others)

Best regards

wingle said: I do not understand why on earth anyone need multiple accounts?

20 GIGs limit is more than enough to show your creativity.

I would be more than happy to explain it to you...and why it would be desired even if your primary account only has 10 gigs or 3 gigs or 5 currently listed.

But the bigger issue for me right now is that hassanak cannot take "yes" for an answer LOL

Why would you ask a question at all that you might not like the answer to...

...then when you get the answer you want, why would you ask it again to clarify?

Reply to @anarchofighter: I am not fully satisfied with this answer, I need to know that can I use same paypal account on both fiverr accounts or create separate for each one. And the reason I want to create another account is my brother also want to work on fiverr but we have one internet connection so the main reason is this. I hope you will understand my point.

@hassanak

Maybe this will satisfy…

You cannot use the same paypal account on multiple Fiverr accounts. It’s one Fiverr account to one PayPal account.

My wife and I each own a brick and mortar, terrestrial business. We have the same IP address, but 2 separate and different bank accounts, check book accounts, paypal accounts and Fiverr accounts. That’s how “the household” term comes into play, but essentially we are 2 separate people with separate businesses, separate paypals and separate Fiverr accounts.

The IP does not matter.

You and your brother cannot have separate Fiverr accounts that feed into one paypal. It’s a one-to-one relationship.

@hassanak

Fiverr’s message to you says essentially the same thing. You can have 2 Fiverr accounts on one IP. What’s missing is that you cannot have 2 Fiverr accounts on 1 PayPal.

BTW…

I’m not an attorney and have no idea what’s legal or illegal in this instance.

I do not work for Fiverr and do not claim to speak for them.

I have no clue how you posed your original question to Fiverr. So the answer they served may be correct for the question you asked.

Good luck!

• 1 year later...

A user can say they don’t want answers from lower levels, but any forum user is still welcome to reply based on the forum rules. It is a public forum and as long as you have posting privileges, you can reply. If you break a rule or give misinformation, the post may be edited (with admin notes) or removed accordingly. 🙂

Actually, this is not always true, just to be clear. If 2 people share an IP but want separate Fiverr accounts, different gig types, and different PayPal (or other payment) accounts, there are situations where this is allowed. To be safe this should be done only with permission from Customer Support, but there are some allowances for it. Those two users cannot buy gigs or review each other due to the possibility of fraud. So:

One user with 2 accounts = not allowed
Two accounts with 1 payment method = not allowed
Two accounts on the same IP buying gigs from each other = not allowed

Other situations should be reviewed by Customer Support instead of decided via the forums.

Archived