3.7 Buyer rating ,What Can I do?

pranabmistry

3.7 is 74% positive. It’s not bad feedback.

What is more concerning is that your buyer got 17 revisions. 17?!

If your buyer needed 17 revisions to get a result they were satisfied with, I think 3.7 is very fair feedback.

Delivering 17 revisions is nothing to be proud of.

Also, by discussing feedback with your buyer and customer support you risk an account warning.

You gave this Buyer 17 revisions?

If your Gig says “unlimited revisions” change it ASAP to 3 revisions, max.

Then charge extra for more revisions.

I think you probably deserve the 3.7 based on how many times you revised the product.

At least the Buyer gave you a rating and you can learn from this experience.

Plus, there are some very difficult Buyers out there.

Maybe this was one of them.

Don’t let it drag you down.

3.7 is 74% positive. It’s not bad feedback.

What is more concerning is that your buyer got 17 revisions. 17?!

If your buyer needed 17 revisions to get a result they were satisfied with, I think 3.7 is very fair feedback.

Also, by discussing feedback with your buyer and customer support you risk an account warning.

17 revisions might be understandable.

That review reads: “it is hard for me to operate this way in terms of communication… feels like I have to say the same thing over and over again”

17 revisions might be understandable.

That review reads: “it is hard for me to operate this way in terms of communication… feels like I have to say the same thing over and over again”

As I said, 17 revisions is nothing to be proud of. If a seller is unable to communicate effectively with their buyer, then it’s no wonder the buyer was left feeling exasperated.

Time and time again we see sellers discuss ‘poor reviews’ in the forum. But so many times it’s the result of an inability to communicate clearly - either to understand instructions, or to communicate their own concepts to the buyer.

If people want to sell in English, then they need to be able to communicate effectively in English. It really is that simple. They might be great at what that do, but if they can’t communicate…

Archived