3 cancelled orders in a day

tomexpertppc

Hello,
I am a level 2 seller with 600+ completed orders. During the last 2 months, I have 6 cancelled orders for many different reasons. Today, 3 different buyers placed orders and all of them 1 minute later asked me to cancel the order with a dispute that they ordered by mistake.
I think that there is someone from the competition who place orders from different accounts to destroy my statistics and then I get demoted to level 1, so I won’t be visible to potential buyers because I have more than 10 orders on my best gig. I am not sure about it but I can’t explain how this can happen in a day. I am very confused and I don’t know how to handle it.
I sent tickets to support but it will take more than 8 days to respond, so I will definitely have a demotion for order completion. What can I do?

Hi Tomexpert,
I am sorry to hear that you are facing this inconvenience just because of some non professional and irresponsible clients. Better, bring this issue in Support team’s notice as soon as possible. Seems you have already done it. They will deeply analyze this case and they may ban such client’s accounts. They can also give you a relief in not demoting the order completion rates as you were not at fault.
Keep doing your best efforts, Tom.
All the best.

Thanks

Archived