Fiverr Forum

3 Free Book Covers for 3 Fiverr Users! Hurry!

I’m feeling good today, so I’m offering my service for free :smiley:

I will offer 3 interested Fiverr users 1 book cover each. If you have a novel, short story, cookbook, or any book that needs a nice cover, I’m here to do it :slight_smile:

The first 3 people to post their book title will have the offer, so hurry up!

Reply to @ceceliavo: Thanks!

Nice offer I however can’t use it but good luck!

I check the gig, would you be open to sharing the Photoshop files even for a payment?

Reply to @anarchofighter: I’ll start working on your cover! However I use Illustrator for my work, would you still be interested in the file?

Wow, this should be the start of something big.

My book title is:

The Beanstalk Blueprint: How Simple, Castaway Actions Become the Seeds to Your Goose that Lays the Golden Egg.

My “vision” is a Beanstalk growing out of a Golden “Globe” / “egg”

@Anarchofighter Your cover is ready! Please send me the Author’s name as a message so that I change it and send you the cover in its original size :slight_smile: I do hope you like it!

Very cool!

momenly said:
@Anarchofighter Your cover is ready! Please send me the Author's name as a message so that I change it and send you the cover in its original size :) I do hope you like it!

OMG it is adorable. It totally has that "Faerie Tale Feel" :) TY... See Private Messages.

Hiya!

I’m writing a story about 2 nerdy adults, aged 22 and 28, both very innocent and good people… who both never had a girlfriend or boyfriend… finding eachother through impossible odds, and living happily ever after…

(Its actually based upon a true story - mine! lol)

I don’t know of a title yet, but if you have any ideas on a title, I’d love a book cover :smiley:

Reply to @caiterz: I’m so sorry I’m horrible at making up book titles lol :frowning: If you find one post it here along with the Author’s name (if you want you can PM me the name) and I’ll be more than happy to make one for you!

Reply to @ceceliavo: Thanks!

Nice offer I however can’t use it but good luck!

I check the gig, would you be open to sharing the Photoshop files even for a payment?

Reply to @anarchofighter: I’ll start working on your cover! However I use Illustrator for my work, would you still be interested in the file?

Wow, this should be the start of something big.

My book title is:

The Beanstalk Blueprint: How Simple, Castaway Actions Become the Seeds to Your Goose that Lays the Golden Egg.

My “vision” is a Beanstalk growing out of a Golden “Globe” / “egg”

@Anarchofighter Your cover is ready! Please send me the Author’s name as a message so that I change it and send you the cover in its original size :slight_smile: I do hope you like it!

Very cool!

momenly said:
@Anarchofighter Your cover is ready! Please send me the Author's name as a message so that I change it and send you the cover in its original size :) I do hope you like it!

OMG it is adorable. It totally has that "Faerie Tale Feel" :) TY... See Private Messages.

Hiya!

I’m writing a story about 2 nerdy adults, aged 22 and 28, both very innocent and good people… who both never had a girlfriend or boyfriend… finding eachother through impossible odds, and living happily ever after…

(Its actually based upon a true story - mine! lol)

I don’t know of a title yet, but if you have any ideas on a title, I’d love a book cover :smiley: