3 months and no job

arbeih

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are doing good. I am trying to do SEO content writing jobs but I haven’t found any client on Fiverr yet. I have tried buyer request but it is not working. I don’t know what to do. How other people are doing their income on Fiverr and why people like me are sticking to their condition.

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing good. I am trying to do SEO content writing jobs but I haven’t found any client on Fiverr yet. I have tried buyer request but it is not working. I don’t know what to do. How other people are doing their income on Fiverr and why people like me are sticking to their condition.

How other people are doing their income on Fiverr and why people like me are sticking to their condition.

Please accept the following as friendly advice rather than criticism…

On your profile page you describe your level of English as fluent. Is this true?

If the above sentence is an example of how you write when responding to buyer requests, then any native English writer / speaker will recognise that’s not fluent level.

Your gig prices make little sense.You are charging $5 for 500 words and $50 for 2000 words - but there is no additional benefit to ordering more words. So a buyer would naturally order four of your 500 word gigs and pay you $20 rather than $50.

Gigs and sellers have to feel authentic and genuine - otherwise buyers will pass you by.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
4576eb098c95942937be547f56eaf09c0436c01a.jpeg

Alamin_1989: I will do bulk email collection USA UK eu ca uae and worldwide...

For only $5, Alamin_1989 will do bulk email collection USA UK eu ca uae and worldwide. | >>> Do Bulk Email collection USA UK EU CA UAE and worldwide >>>>Hi!Welcome to visiting my Gig.I'm Alamin. Professional email marketer...

I am very sad to know this…but I think you do not follow the fiverrs rules exactly. Make sure the gigs and the body langauge your gigs details

Thanks

Archived