3 of my gigs with 4+ years history and thousands reviews have been ..removed

libero

Nice…

I have just received a notification from fiverr that 3 of my gigs have been removed.

…Due to "Third party TOS violation " -

I want to let You know that there is no any kind of violation here - these gigs mentioned web2 publications (which mean on blogs created on free platforms) on my own blogs, maintained and owned personaly by me.!

Please clarify that issue!

Currently THOUSANDS of gigs like mine APPEAR with no any problems on the fiverr search https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?acmpl=1&utf8=✓&source=top-bar&locale=en&search_in=everywhere&query=embed%20youtube%20video&search-autocomplete-original-term=&search-autocomplete-original-term=&search-autocomplete-available=true&search-autocomplete-type=recent-gigs-suggest&search-autocomplete-position=1

I undestand thats a kind of machine/automated action however Id like to restore exactly these gigs, not to create new as they have thousands of customer reviews. I hope it is possible!

Best Regards,
Libero

Nobody on the forum can help you with this as we are just buyers and sellers. Only Customer Support can help you. The link is at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I have contacted them of course, however I do expect rather to receive some semi-automated answer as “keep Your services high quality and so…” As here they are many fiverr mods I hope will receive some help by the real world persons.

c707c5b72160dc8dd93c81178669ae87146e6722.png

Are you saying you linked to a blog that is not approved by fiverr?

OK, if the reason is that I have mentioned wordpress, livejounal which are not included in that list… damm I can edit/remove them for seconds, why the whole gig has been removed??

OK, if the reason is that I have mentioned wordpress, livejounal which are not included in that list… damm I can edit/remove them for seconds, why the whole gig has been removed??

Third part is usually related to services you are offering with regards to other companies. Amazon and Facebook are two such companies that have been cracking down on what they perceive to be infringement on their rights.

I grabbed that from another forum topic on the same question. Apparently these big name businesses don’t always appreciate people using their name to promote a service. I’d love to know more about this, myself

that list I shared has nothing to do with it, since you didn’t link to those sites

Have you checked the YouTube terms of service to see if there was any issue with what was being done in the gig?

There is NO issue, moreover You can see thousands of active fiverr gigs with same/similar offer (note I was the first one with that service it years ago!)

There is NO issue, moreover You can see thousands of active fiverr gigs with same/similar offer (note I was the first one with that service it years ago!)

You can see thousands of active fiverr gigs with same/similar offer

this part is irrelevant. despite the fact that all of the rules are not perfectly enforced all of the time, “everybody’s doing it” won’t get you anywhere.

best thing is to write to support, don’t say “everyone is doing it” but ask specifically what site is unapproved, and how you can make an acceptable gig

if they give you vague answer you can always ask for next level of customer support.

I had one removed because it “hinted” that it “could potentially be used” by “students.” It was an editing gig that shared the exact same language as hundreds of other editing gigs. (I would never write a student paper…that is waaay too much work!)Theirs are still around, mine got removed. Funniest thing is I see students on Buyer’s Requests all the time.

You can see thousands of active fiverr gigs with same/similar offer

this part is irrelevant. despite the fact that all of the rules are not perfectly enforced all of the time, “everybody’s doing it” won’t get you anywhere.

best thing is to write to support, don’t say “everyone is doing it” but ask specifically what site is unapproved, and how you can make an acceptable gig

if they give you vague answer you can always ask for next level of customer support.

Yes, You`re right here… I hope they will answer in common manner. How to ask for next level of support BTW?

Yes, You`re right here… I hope they will answer in common manner. How to ask for next level of support BTW?

once they answer, if its not a clear answer, or its just automated response you can go to the ticket on zendesk and ask followup questions, which usually leads to another CS rep taking over and hopefully being helpful

I had one removed because it “hinted” that it “could potentially be used” by “students.” It was an editing gig that shared the exact same language as hundreds of other editing gigs. (I would never write a student paper…that is waaay too much work!)Theirs are still around, mine got removed. Funniest thing is I see students on Buyer’s Requests all the time.

That is more than strange… Every single writing service could be used by students… or politics, or rockstarts if You want!

once they answer, if its not a clear answer, or its just automated response you can go to the ticket on zendesk and ask followup questions, which usually leads to another CS rep taking over and hopefully being helpful

Thank You! I didn`t know that.

I would never write a student paper…that is waaay too much work!

IKR when people ask me to write an an article for an academic journal, hahahahaha

🔫

Anyway … In case we break some new/unknown rule in fiverr the common way is to lets been notified first and to lets have the possibility to make edits on our gigs; I can`t accept as normal to get the gig completely removed (I do not have an option to edit it anymore). It could be rather performed to some brand new gigs, but not for gigs will long history.

Right? I appealed it and was still denied. I hope you have better luck, keep us posted.

I will keep You updated. Normally the support will answer after 48 hours… I`m very interested what could be the answer.

OK, the responce was fast, which is great.

That`s what I do have received:

Before creating a Gig that involves a third party service, we ask that you please read their Terms of Service and make sure your Gig is in compliance with those terms before publishing the Gig on Fiverr, in this case, YouTube.

Im not sure if the automated action have reacted bcz of mention of "YouTube", however I dont think a manual review could find such a violation.

I answered

Please, review the gig carefuly: what I offer is to publish the video on my own blogs - it is NOT violation of any YouTube Terms: instead the videos are opened to share inc. via embeds and the users are ENCOURAGED to make such shares.

Let the mods reply too, if a mention of YouTube is a violation of fiverr tos (because it is not of YouTube terms for sure) we have to know that!

Thanks

The issue becomes much more interesting:

new answer:

We can totally understand your point about your Gigs getting denied by our Trust & Safety team but please bear in mind that we were contacted by YouTube’s Enforcement team regarding your Gigs.

These services violate YouTube’s Terms of Service and were requested to be removed. Your Gigs will not be restored unless otherwise suggested by the same Enforcement team.

I lost about 4 hours to investigate again YouTube ToS and YouTube Community Guidelines enforcement. There is nothing in my gigs to break their rules.

Some thing remain very unclean:

Yes, two of my removed gigs are YouTube related. But NOT the third one - it`s about contextual backlink service (not spam). What about it?

After 18 hours I still have no refference from the “contact by the YouTube’s Enforcement team” - I urgently need it as otherwise I can not contact the YouTube team (already have a private conversation with a guy from YT)

It must be a case of basic missunderstanding about the service:

The YouTube embeds doesn not break any rule of YT. The embed is a POST of the video into a publication. That way we raise up the VISIBILITY of a particular video, WITHOUT any manipulation or fake activity. Its kind of share but **in opposite of the social shares** which could be done with some bot/unnatural accounts its absolutelly natural and legal way. The video embeds are not connected in any direct way to views/subscribers/comments from unnatural accounts, INSTEAD they could only encourage the real world users to take action IF THEY WANT.

Once I have the refference, that issue could be resolved vary fast

Archived