3 packages, or nah?

daviddoer

3 packages but try to make them for completely different services.

I’ve tried selling articles in 300, 500, and 1,000-word packages. All this results in is people ordering the cheapest package for premium amounts of content.

Throw in non-writing elements like stock images or full uploading of articles to WordPress to make packages stand out as distinct different products. Of course, you still get people ordering basic packages and asking for premium amounts of content. In my case, though, such orders are fewer and I just deliver what I say I will in the package ordered anyway.

What are your thoughts? Is having 3 packages really the way to go? Or do you use just one and make people contact you if they want something beyond the scope of that package?

What are your thoughts? Is having 3 packages really the way to go? Or do you use just one and make people contact you if they want something beyond the scope of that package?

Personally, I have found the three packages format to be very lucrative. My clients like variety, and I do my best to provide it to them via the three package options.

Personally, I have found the three packages format to be very lucrative. My clients like variety, and I do my best to provide it to them via the three package options.

My clients like variety, and I do my best to provide it to them via the three package options.

people do like having options

100 % go with the packages!! They offer variety, as well as give you an opportunity to combine services, and make more money!

I switched all mine to packages a while back, when I had a notification that they were going to be mandatory, and gigs that didn’t have them would disabled (or removed from search - can’t remember)… but, I guess that never happened! 🤨

I’d go for it!:+1:t4:

Archived