Fiverr Forum

3 reasons why you have not gotten your first order

Hi Fiverr Family,

Sometime last year I wrote an article here on how to get your first order on fiverr.

That article is still very much relevant today and everything I said there are still valid and working.

Well, in case you have not read it before, go HERE to read it now!

Moving on from there…

Today, there are still sellers who have not made a single sale since they came on Fiverr.

If you are one of them, don’t despair yet, this article is for you!

Quickly, am going to give you 3 reasons why you are yet to make that all important first sale that could trigger a flood gate of orders for you.

Please read carefully and take action immediately…

Here are 3 possible reasons why you have not made your first sale on Fiverr.

1. You are not using the Buyer Request section: As I noted in my earlier article, the buyer request section is a place you can more easily get your first order if you stick to it and never let go.
Everday, you have 10 slots to apply for jobs. Now make sure you use up these 10 slots every day without fail.
Another thing here is for you to always try to be among the first 10 people to apply for jobs. The earlier you apply, the higher your chances of being contacted by the job poster.

2. You are not always online at the same time as your potential buyers: Fiverr is a global market place with sellers and buyers from different time zones all over the world. One big secret to sealing orders is for you to know the location and time zone of the majority of your potential buyers. Target when they are always likely to be online, and then make sure you are online with them too. Sure, this may not be convenient for you, but it’s a price you have to pay for your desired breakthrough.
Being online makes it possible for you to quickly reply to messages from your potential buyers and that could help seal orders faster. Again, with the “Available Now” functionality, your potentials buyers could easily see that you are reachable and ready for work.

3. Your Gigs are not Attractive, Compelling Enough: If you do the above 2 and yet, your gig sucks, doesn’t have any persuasion, not well written and filled with grammatical errors, many buyers will not be encouraged to buy from you. This is the truth!
So what do you do? Simple, get somebody to help you set everything in order. Your profile description has to be powerful too and your gigs very well written and structured.

If you need somebody to help you set up very persuasive and powerful gigs, then go HERE NOW.

There you have it…

So what are you going to do now?

The ball is in your court…

If you have other possible reasons, kindly write them in the comments section below and let others benefit from you.

Cheers!!!

Fivestardom

7 Likes

Thanks for your kind information. I am new, struggling to get job, I hope it will help to get jobs.

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi saeemhasan18,

You are welcome…

Just don’t give up, these tips work…

Keep pushing and eventually you will make it

1 Like

You are welcome,

Put them into work and you will surely get results

1 Like

Yes, I wil not give up, your words wil be inspiration for me.Thanks

1 Like

Yes, really… Nice quote.

1 Like

I hope you find it helpful…

Valuable information. Need to Work with this.

Thanks for sharing your experience and information with those in need!
Love from Pakistan!

that’s true. but i found many gigs that are opposite of number 3.