3 Reviews but still no orders

bilaltufailkhan

I had only stopped using my fiverr account due to some reasons. At the time of closing it, I had 3 reviews on my account. After 6 to 7 months, I have reopened it and yet I have lost about a month but still don’t have any orders or impressions at all. It is activated all the time but still there are no response from the fiverr. What is it that I am missing?
1714711981_2019-08-0202_33_01-Greenshot.thumb.jpg.ea98c9b850d8f565accde38c701cd59e.jpg

You are missing 6 or 7 months worth of customers. Assume fiverr is a local store, you are selling, the customers are happy, then 1 day you vanish. After coming back your customers will have moved on to other sellers. The only thing left is to promote your shop again and hope for the best.

Guest laurawhite29

You are missing 6 or 7 months worth of customers. Assume fiverr is a local store, you are selling, the customers are happy, then 1 day you vanish. After coming back your customers will have moved on to other sellers. The only thing left is to promote your shop again and hope for the best.

Try to send buyer request daily and Share on social media

This explains the point. Thank you so much for this great tip. franklegacy 🙂

Archived