Fiverr Forum

3 warnings from fiverr

Yes, thanks :disappointed:

1 Like

it may not be restored.

I think fiverr will not restored your account :frowning:

Actually this refer to my request. This is the response of my question that I sent to CS. I told them to restore my account. They said during the review period account can’t be restored. They will decide once resolution come to an end.

The review period is 90 days?
Let me know if I’m not wrong.

1 Like

Bad idea… It would be seen as an act to force the buyer to change his review. Whatever review you get, just let it slide and improve where you can.

2 Likes

I am not sure about it.

1 Like
Another seller is using my gig promo video

The 90 days thing, is for Fiverr’s security.
In case you want to withdraw your earnings from a disabled account you have to wait 90 days at least.

The below is a direct copy from TOS page:
Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

4 Likes

You’are right. But my intentions was just to check whether my buyer posted it by mistake or not.

What would happen if, upon delivering a gig, you just add something like: “Don’t forget to leave a review!”. Would that be a violation of their terms of services?

3 Likes

No, that is not a violation.

1 Like

YES YES YES, it is a violation, I confirmed it with CS.
@zuhaibnaqvi

4 Likes

Oh okay. sorry! I did not know that

1 Like

In these circumstances, I think you should switch to another freelancing platform.

3 Likes

I will try every possible way to save my account. I spent 4 years to establish my account. I will go to their head office if its necessary.

2 Likes

I completely agree with you.
Fiverr should take such accounts into consideration keeping the previous track record of the seller.

2 Likes

You have CS at speed dial… I see the perks of being TRS. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, they respond quickly =) Check the times on my inbox.

1 Like

What do you mean sir?

Yes this is a violation.

2 Likes

An important person.

Removed. No insults intended… my apologies.

2 Likes