Fiverr Community Forum

3 Way To Rank Your Gig With Keywords On First Page!

3 Way To Rank Your Gig With On First Page
1.Use Keywords In Title
2.Use Keywords In Description
3.Online 24 Hours
That Is 3 Ways your Gig Is easily Rank First Page On Fiverr.You Earn More Money With This Trick!!
Try This.Its Working 100%.Personally I Use This.It Is Best Ways To Rank Gigs :smiley: :smiley:

13 Likes

And when are you sleeping?

11 Likes

I like your tips. But it’s the basic for gig rank. You need to try some other tactics for gig ranking. I just your gig. If you rank your gig but you don’t have a order so what will you do with your gig which already ranked. By the way try to give some useful tips. Not like this shit post.

3 Likes

Yes Your Right I try to show Basics Seo For New Sellers

Are you on the first page? Can you take a screenshot of your gigs on the first page?

2 Likes

Yes I am on first Page .My All gig On First Page!!!

1 Like

Bro, Now everyone know this. Also you can find thousand of post like this kind of tips. I will suggest you try to give something else where can seller really gets help.

I don’t Now!!!

So your keywords for your first gig is “change shirt color” and yes you indeed are on the first page for that phrase.

1 Like

Yes Bro I try to show SOME New.Thanks

Your Right!!!
Thanks for checking

1 Like

Your keywords for your second gig include “design professional business cards” and I do not see your gig for that on the first page.

You also check “minimalist Business Cards” I am On First Page

2 Likes

Yes you’re right. …

1 Like

You don’t know when you are sleeping?
You can not possibly physically stay online 24 hours

5 Likes

Try drinking more coffee! …

5 Likes

I think coffee can help us. But who will make coffee for me? Can you make a cup of coffee? Not for only me but also you.

2 Likes

Yeah, right. And you swear we all believe you’re awake 24/7… :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Your rankings are cool, but I wonder what’s the benefit of where one’s gig ranks if they’re not getting orders. For example, one of my bestselling gigs was on the last page for the longest time, and I got 8 orders (from different people) from it in two weeks.

7 Likes

That’s a very good question. OP’s latest delivery was 11 days ago, they’ve been on Fiverr since June, and they don’t have any reviews yet. Oh, and it looks like they’ve had only 2 sales since they’ve joined:

5 Likes