3 Ways to Make Notifications and Inbox Messages WAY MORE EFFICIENT with these Enhancements

creativeman

Hi all,

The perfect buyer is someone who puts all their order related information into the order page and not in the inbox.

I mean how much time is wasted jumping from order page to inbox backwards and forwards checking both areas when you are waiting on info to be able to complete an order.

It just gets incredibly messy an inefficient

It dawned on me that your typical buyer comes onto fiverr and then leaves after posting something and they usually get an email to say they have a new message but nothing about if their order has been updated by the seller (you or me)

BUT…

1. What if they got an email for notifications also?

2. What if in their fiverr inbox, Fiverr had an auto generated a reminder (that kicked in whenever they also had an order running) that encouraged them to communicate in the order page about the order and not in the inbox?

3. What if they got a message in their inbox saying “Your order has been updated” as the subject line and when they click it, it goes straight to their order page so they don’t write in the inbox. To prevent putting content in more than one place which is dumb time wasting for both buyer and seller.

If you get what I’m saying here please like this post and type “Agree” the bigger this posts gets the more likely the changes will get implemented sooner rather than later.

Kind Regards,

Murray / Creativeman :bz

We absolutely agree with this, whole-heartedly! We’ve even gone as far as adding an auto message to the order page that reads, in effect, “Even if you’ve already provided the required information in the messages, please provide here to ensure a prompt delivery.”

Unfortunately, even faced with this message as they’re creating their orders, some buyers still ignore it. We’re then required to bounce back and forth between the order page and the messaging page to collect all of the assets required to complete the project.

-Tim @ Easy Media

Reply to @easymedia: That’s a great line Tim, “Even if you’ve already provided the required information in the messages, please provide here to ensure a prompt delivery.”

I think this and I’m others can think of ways to streamline things. I’ve been playing around with the NEW buyer instructions forms which looks promising although seem a bit buggy at present and not always saving properly.

Archived