3 Weeks Account No Order

abbas_solution

Hi abbas_solution. Thanks for your question. When creating a new seller account on Fiverr, it can take some time before orders start rolling in. Here’s my advice:

I took a look at your seller page, assuming yours is the one with the same name of “abbas_solution” and here are some thoughts:

1. When first starting out, it’s easier to get those first few jobs if you lower your prices a little. Think about what you can offer at a lower price point, perhaps even five dollars. Also, look at what your competitors at your same seller level are charging for similar services. Sure, you might not be making a ton of money, but that’s not the goal in the beginning stages of a Fiverr career. Your main goal right now should be to get positive reviews and social proof on the platform. This is the stuff that will help buyers trust you more as a seller in the future, making sales easier to obtain.

2. The descriptions on your page do have some slight grammatical issues that you may need to address. You’re doing a great job, but you want to make sure that the content you are using to advertise yourself is clear and grammatically correct. As a buyer on the platform as well, I want to buy from sellers that I can tell are fluent in my language. Communication is everything.

3. Make more gigs. Make as many as the Fiverr system will allow you to make when you’re just starting out, as long as you’re following all the rules when setting them up. They can’t be too similar. But, having more gigs means there is a possibility of greater exposure to customers on the platform.

4. Check out the buyer requests section of the site, and try to bid on some jobs there. A lot of my work, when I was a new seller, came from that section of the site. You may have some luck there.

Overall, I think you’re off to a great start. With a little bit of tweaking, some patience and persistence, I believe you can start to get some jobs. Best of luck my friend.

• Trevor

Hi abbas_solution. Thanks for your question. When creating a new seller account on Fiverr, it can take some time before orders start rolling in. Here’s my advice:

I took a look at your seller page, assuming yours is the one with the same name of “abbas_solution” and here are some thoughts:

1. When first starting out, it’s easier to get those first few jobs if you lower your prices a little. Think about what you can offer at a lower price point, perhaps even five dollars. Also, look at what your competitors at your same seller level are charging for similar services. Sure, you might not be making a ton of money, but that’s not the goal in the beginning stages of a Fiverr career. Your main goal right now should be to get positive reviews and social proof on the platform. This is the stuff that will help buyers trust you more as a seller in the future, making sales easier to obtain.

2. The descriptions on your page do have some slight grammatical issues that you may need to address. You’re doing a great job, but you want to make sure that the content you are using to advertise yourself is clear and grammatically correct. As a buyer on the platform as well, I want to buy from sellers that I can tell are fluent in my language. Communication is everything.

3. Make more gigs. Make as many as the Fiverr system will allow you to make when you’re just starting out, as long as you’re following all the rules when setting them up. They can’t be too similar. But, having more gigs means there is a possibility of greater exposure to customers on the platform.

4. Check out the buyer requests section of the site, and try to bid on some jobs there. A lot of my work, when I was a new seller, came from that section of the site. You may have some luck there.

Overall, I think you’re off to a great start. With a little bit of tweaking, some patience and persistence, I believe you can start to get some jobs. Best of luck my friend.

• Trevor

Thank You For This Great Man, I Have Adjust What You Ask Me To Work On

And More So Sir, I Do Send Offer But No Message Though It Even No Order, I Don’t Know What To Do Have Tried a lot Of Ways But No Change.

Please Everybody Please Help

And More So Sir, I Do Send Offer But No Message Though It Even No Order, I Don’t Know What To Do Have Tried a lot Of Ways But No Change.

Please Everybody Please Help

Suggest you do not capitalize the first letter of every word.

This is very difficult to read and will put buyers off, especially in Buyer Requests.

Suggest you do not capitalize the first letter of every word.

This is very difficult to read and will put buyers off, especially in Buyer Requests.

Thank you very much sir, I do use capital letter to start all my words even In buyer request, Message even In creating gig

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

That said, I think the best thing that will help you at this time would be further studying of the English rules of capitalization.

Archived